1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198003781543 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Communist OJ, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Communist OJ

Communist OJ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43694856
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198003781543

Victim profile: 76561198047655441

What happened? Description:
    THIS IS A MAN I USED TO BUY KEYS FROM MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE. He told me he wanted quick skins for the csgo jackpot. I had an m9-Bayonet Urban masked FT so i thought i would sell it to a trusted buyer. Unfortunatly when he sent me a trade offer through steam I accepted and he didnt give me any money.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screens below. Only cropped to now show my personal information. Chat is full length.​

Attached Files:

2. pacifist_

pacifist_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25269333

Attached Files:

3. Shawn

Shawn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50872326
    This user just approached me with the same ruse, buying big items for csgojackpot and what not.
    Obviously I had to check steamrep up on him.

Here's what he had to say about the 2 reports against him: http://i.imgur.com/4WDsHY2.png

I strongly urge the admins to take action. He is a level 200 Steam account pushing his 200 levels around and wanting people to go first.
  4. pacifist_

pacifist_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25269333
    [quote="Shawn, post: 269174, member: 53517"
    I strongly urge the admins to take action. He is a level 200 Steam account pushing his 200 levels around and wanting people to go first.[/quote]

Agreed. He's using his status to his advantage. When I initially bought keys from him many weeks ago, he told me he didn't have a CSGO REP thread (and my searching confirmed that). Sure he has 70+ pages on his profile, but if anyone leaves something negative, he just deletes it, as we see in OP's case.
  5. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @Communist OJ,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.