1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198003781543 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Phat Duong, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Phat Duong

Phat Duong New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73096023
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198003781543

Victim profile: 76561198106457775

What happened? Description:
    He agreed to buy my Butterfly Knife Slaughter Minimal Wear for 300 dollars through paypal. I trusted him because a day or two before he scammed me I bought ten keys off of him and he came through no problem like most of what you will see on his steam rep. even my +rep I havent deleted it to show proof that that transaction did happen. Before taking my knife he said it will take 2-10 mins before he sends me my money. once I sent the knife he said he will within the hour now. So about 15 minutes later I asked for the knife back until he could send the money. Right then and there he said oh I already sent it it should be in your account within 24 hours. So I waited 24 hours and nothing was in my paypal account. It has now been 5 days I believe and I do not have anything in my paypal. Do not trade with this guy if he scammed me he will scam you.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is a ss of the knife that He scammed from me

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=364734863

I have Uploaded a ss of proof showing that i did in fact trade the knife to him and he did trade me 10 keys from the previous deal i discussed. I do not have a conversation because I did not know you could ss convos as this is my first time doing this. And it was almost 5 days ago there is no way for me to bring back that conversation from what I know but I will research and see if i can then I will reedit this is possible and post our convo on here. Please do not do trades with him and get scammed as I did. Like I told him I will take all of this down if he sends me my knife or the 300 dollars he owes me. It most likely wont happen unless this steamrep really messes his tradings and buys up. but we will see. Just please dont do deals with this guy he will rip you off like he did to me.​

Attached Files:

2. ALaiham

ALaiham New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33510866
    Do u have any chat log ?
  3. Phat Duong

Phat Duong New User

Steam:
    I have a chat that i copy and pasted before I exited the chat we had. It wont let me paste it here though for some reason. If you would like to add me on steam then I can paste in in a chat for you to read. you can add me through the ss i posted. I did not know i could take a ss of the chat we had because i am fairly new to somebody scamming me. this is the second time but the first time was for like 5 dollars so i just reported it through steam. but this time it hit me hard. but if you would like to add me I will paste our chat so you can read it. it will not let me paste here i dont know why it wont let me.
  4. ALaiham

ALaiham New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33510866
    The report requires a picture from the chat log , showing date , time and his profile etc...
  5. Phat Duong

Phat Duong New User

Steam:
    well i showed everything except for the chat log. I cannot show that since i do not have it
  6. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @Phat Duong,

Your report was accepted for this user, though they were already banned for other reports. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during any appeal. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report
    Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.