1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198004301967 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kinuroja, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinuroja

Kinuroja New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3757145
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198004301967

Victim profile: 76561197967780019

What happened? Description:
    So, today: 2015.06.25 i wanted to Sell these guns: AWP | Asiimov 2x, AK-47 | Vulcan, M4A4 | Howl, M4A1-S | Cyrex and AWP | Man o' War.
    So this Crystalmeth scammer adds me and we talk. He didin't talk Very Fluent English but i thought it was Okay. He Had a Level 50 Account, a 6 year old Account and Alot of Reps on CSGOLounge and Steam. He said that he wants to buy all my items for 800USD Cash via' PayPal. I said that i can't go first because it's a lot of money. Then he said that he had the 6 Year old Account, A lot of Reps on Steam and CSGOLounge and he was clean on SteamREP. I thought it was Fishy, but if you think on the Bright side, he may be Legit, so i went for it, it was a very bad decision. Then, i said that i'm taking photos of This, if he scamms me, then he said Okay, if i scamm you you can message Steam Support and get your Items back. He asked for my PayPal Email and i gave it to him. Then he said Okay, let's go trade. I traded him, put in my Items, and then Accepted. I was shaking at that time, and then i accepted. After that, he deleted me, and blocked me. It was soo stupid of me to not know that this guy is a Scammer. I think how many people everyday fall for these... I hope this guy get's Trade Banned with my Stuff. So he couldn't have them.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Cokeboyssquad

Cokeboyssquad New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22018119
    Hello. It's Crystalmeth. Nice try idiots. First of all,i speak really fluent English,i am enough educated,well-organised person and never use such a words as "bro" . But thanks for this fake scamm,i laughted so hard. Dear SteamRep admins,please be so kind to ban these clowns,who orgasined this miserable perfomance with me. I am completely sure that one of them was http://steamcommunity.com/id/_akashi,who is in a good relationships with the poor "Victim,scammed guy" and who ,as seems,behaved as stupid organisator,who got 3 reports on SteamRep for scamming people. I am sure that it was him,as i ironically laughted about his account in csgolounge and i guess,which got rekt:) Nice try,boys:)

Just to close all doubts about this fake report,i will provide mine trade history for today. As you see and I see no any connection with me and these described items (Asiimov 2x, AK-47 | Vulcan, M4A4 | Howl, M4A1-S | Cyrex and AWP | Man o' War.) Close enough

Attached Files:

3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  4. Salmon

Steam:
    @Clive @Sjru The accused is denying the accusations and has a screenshot of his inventory history which contradicts the claims against him.

@Kinuroja Please go to your inventory history, click on the person who you traded the items to and paste that URL here.
  5. Spywar

Spywar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49709663
    I got scammed by Crystalmeth today. Check my report. He's 100% scammer
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Im not believing Cokeboyssquad's story. I will mark ready and let admin decide.
  7. Cokeboyssquad

Cokeboyssquad New User

Steam:
    @SIVARTZ Dear Moderator. Are you 10 years old or you ICQ is so damn low? Please,don't be such an idiot and look screenshots. Where you see described below trade? Maybe i am blind or you? If you don't believe me(to my story,lol),look better screenshots. You are same funny clown as these fake-reports masters:)
  8. Salmon

Steam:
    | steamname: Vintage Cobra | S> M9 Ruby FN
    | steam3ID: [U:1:35725027]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:17862513
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995990755
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/adgdfgasdgadg
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197995990755

Care to explain why you have fake rep from an obvious scammer?

Attached Files:

9. Cokeboyssquad

Cokeboyssquad New User

Steam:
    @Salmon How it's connected with opened case against me? We are talking about one specific report and every sober,reasonable person see the truth.
    Btw,it's not a surprise for all of you that 80% of comments on steam walls are fake,so honestly say,i haven't got a deal with this cobraboy.
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Locking report due to total lack of intelligence of the accused.
    Salmon likes this.
  11. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Rejecting this report as, looking deeper into it, the accuser is falsifying evidence here.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.