1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198004431327 - (Walter White / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Full of Tacos, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Full of Tacos

Full of Tacos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53681412
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198004431327 (Walter White)

Victim profile: 76561198092419384

What happened? Description:
    Well, my friend and I were in a 4 person trade for some reaon white this...person and there was this "Guy" Who claims to be an Admin of The BrotherCraft TF2 Servers (I look him up afterwards, surprise, he's not) and he was here in the 4 person trade. The trade was supposed to be $200 steam wallet for a Kill-a-Watt Cold Killer. However, this man traded my friend for the unusual, and his friend was SUPPOSED to give me the Steam Wallet Codes, but instead, a Steam community warning saying he's a suspected scammer comes up, and he says, "Hello." And close the trade. That is when me and my friend are both greeted by the message "Captain Jack Sparrow is now Offline" and "Walter White is now Offline". Both run off with my friend's unusual.​

Provide Evidence:
    These pictures include: the group chat, trade, my steam wallet, and my wallet history, also the two accomplices and how they are friends, and the Unusual in the persons backpack. Also he's selling it on outpost, so beware​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    All photos must be unedited.(No red marks or added text)
    I will need the Steam ID blocks for all people that were in the chat with you.
    I will need a picture of your trade history in a Steam client browser full screen. In that photo I need to see at least one trade from the previous day.
    All photos that you upload can not be cropped or edited.
  3. Full of Tacos

Full of Tacos New User

Steam:
    Sure thing, sorry about that
  4. Full of Tacos

Full of Tacos New User

Steam:
    Ok, So I manage to do the best that I can. Also, Walter White or aka Heisenberg set his Bp to Private, so I had to use an old resource. As for the "cropping ," I'm not sure how to take a bigger Screenshot of my desktop other than Alt + Prnt Scn
    I tried the best that I could

Attached Files:

5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    That is fine.Marking ready for review by an admin.
  6. BlackWing [-NL-]

BlackWing [-NL-] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43937147
    A question, did your friend got his unusual back?
  7. Full of Tacos

Full of Tacos New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately, he did not, also sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with life to worry about this, but still kind ridiculous that it did
  8. Full of Tacos

Full of Tacos New User

Steam: