1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198004715370 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by -=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321, Jun 22, 2015.

1. -=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321

-=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106958520
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198004715370

Victim profile: 76561198174182769

What happened? Description:
    Dear sir/madam, hi
    Yesterday night, I was using steam and playing cs go as usual when i got a suspicious offer from someone to buy my knife for paypal. I immediately was hesistant since a) ive been scammed like this before 2) i worked really hard at my job to get this knife. Keep in mind this time: i did have my email confirmation on :(. I was hesistant as I did not like going first and that, I know not to use paypal but to use the community market. However he said he was going first http://steamcommunity.com/id/madisland/
    So I had nothing to lose but then he said he needed to use a program called teamviewer 10 to see my trade and that I actually prepared it. He says he will pay first than i click confirm/open trade. So we opened team viewer 10(but little did i know it allows him to hijack my computer). I thought it would only let him view :(. He had total access to do anything he wished. I tried closing the tabs but I watched helplessly as he confirmed the trade went to my email which i dumbly had opened in chrome and he confirmed. It was over, my life was gone. :( I later voice called him and begged him(keep in mind it was 12 midnight for me) to give it back and how hard i worked to get it. He trolled me over and over saying he sold it for 10 cents on the scm. My parents came in and asked what was going on, I told them ive been scammed. The guy starts laughing and taunts my parents racially and sexually. We were all devastated since I had put forth countless hours to honestly trade up to this with my friends. I check his inventory at 2 am after he promised to keep me added since he "needed me to help him scam". I "promised" but was never going to do it. That is not right, and i just wanted to buy time. The knife was not there. He had moved it to his main account which I assume is private. I check his friends and most of them apepared to be phising bots or similar account used to hijack. He is a major threat to everyone. I lost my beautiful flip knife blue steel: well worn.

Banning him will do no good. This account is clearly once of his many. Although typical hijacking in this medium is usually not a this type. This is STILL HIJACKING. The masterful way he led me to believe conceived me of most prized procession.

This is hijacking taken to the next level. :(

Provide Evidence:
    there are more but i think this is enough plus15 max​

Attached Files:

2. -=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321

-=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106958520
    hes actually 22 years old and i claimed to "help him" because i wanted to buy time to get access to his pc.

Attached Files:

3. • Tony.Nedv

• Tony.Nedv New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30832994
    Tried to scam me too. He had public profile and, but after I showed him this topic, he put his profile on Private.
  4. PepiTo

PepiTo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112691198
    He tried to do this with me also.My AWP Hyper Beast FT and 60 Keys.He told me to open it.When I get confirmation email he was going to accept it.Keep in mind that I disable'd the option of controlling but he is having a hack.When he enter'd in email confirmation.I took out the switch of PC and my teamviewer went off so he couldn't accept it.I then fastly cancel'd the trade.By the way I can show you video upto the email place if you want.I know many types of scammer.I have been scammed 200$+ and this time my inventory was like 180$.It was ok if someone scammed me normally but this way was f✿✿✿✿✿✿ noob and I hate it.
  5. PepiTo

PepiTo New User

Steam:
    SteamRep can you please please ask Steam Support to get to whom he transfered the knife and after it whom?Please get the main account and f✿✿✿✿✿✿ this a✿✿✿✿✿✿ shithead.
  6. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    SteamRep is not Valve. If you want information from Steam support, you will have to open a ticket.

With these scammers there is no "main account." They move them around, then sell them for cash.
    PepiTo likes this.
  7. PepiTo

PepiTo New User

Steam:

In the last second he take control and doesn't get recorded.
  8. PepiTo

PepiTo New User

Steam:
    check the video.
  9. kennyeS

kennyeS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57587014
  10. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam: