1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198005583809 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by sporkkeli, Mar 3, 2015.

1. sporkkeli

sporkkeli New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41221154
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198005583809

Victim profile: 76561198042708037

What happened? Description:
    He had a trade offer at csgolounge that he wants to trade csgo items to other items or real money. I added him and we started discussing.(see screenshots) We ended up at 105€ for the Bayonet Crimson web (well worn). We agreed that I go first because I only have 1 +rep. He had 14 pages of +reps so I trusted him. When I said I had sent the trade he blocked me and i didn't get the money.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Please add a screenshot of your inventory trade history in full and uncropped and with the URL bar included.
  3. sporkkeli

sporkkeli New User

Steam:
    Here's the history

Attached Files:

4. sporkkeli

sporkkeli New User

Steam:
    Here's the pic with the URL

Attached Files:

5. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Thanks for the uploads, evidence should be sufficient. Hopefully a staff member will review your report soon.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @sporkkeli , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping or editing anything:
    Your e-mail is not visible on the agreement, please don't edit the screenshots- if there's any sensitive information I will hide it from general public.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. sporkkeli

sporkkeli New User

Steam:
    Hi!

I'm sorry but I can not upload the requested file, since I don't have it anymore.
    When I took the screenshot, I was fool and edited it and I don't possess the original anymore.
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @sporkkeli , I'm sorry but without the email visible , we have no way to link your paypal to email sent in the chat. That being said, I'm going to archive your report. Thanks!