1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198006849412 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MatLeDoubleV, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatLeDoubleV

MatLeDoubleV New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:106743027
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198006849412

Victim profile: 76561198173751782

What happened? Description:
    So this Mr.Gaboo came to me, offering to buy my ak, knife, and keys for $255 from his Unipay, which he claimed to be able to send money to my steam wallet. First, i checked everything: rep, steamrep, etc etc.
    At first, I was extremely skeptical at this offer, so I only offered my ak, thinking that I'd catch him trying to scam me, but he never appeared to try and scam me, even adding me on fb and giving me all this evidence about why i should think he's legit.
    So I sent him my ak, and requested for my $65usd back. Then he came up with a lame excuse, saying how he needed to send $100 minimum, then proceeded to convince me to send my knife and keys to him as well.
    At this point, it was pretty obvious that he was a scammer. And since I had already sent him my item, I tried to get it back by telling him to send my ak back so I could send everything to him in a package.
    Of course, he didn't. So I knew there was no point, I had been scammed.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 412944 My inv history, I sent my ak
    View attachment 412936 View attachment 412937 Here is the chat showing when I sent him my ak, and he refused to pay me. Rather, he tried to get me to add my knife and keys, even though I already knew he was a scammer. Typical scammers.
    View attachment 412951 Here's his profile... As you can see, he put a lot of hard work into farming his account... lv50, 930 hours in csgo, and 35pages of rep. And his inv, with absolute jack s✿✿✿ nothing xD

So, PLEASE trade ban this a✿✿✿✿✿✿! I'm a decently experienced trader, I know a shitty scammer when I see one. But this guy was on a whole different level. If I didn't have a chance with this guy, the newer traders are screwed!
    So please trade ban this guy on steamrep... bring some justice, that's one less scammer that people have to worry about.

I even have his facebook profile from when he tried to scam me, if it even matters xD
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007818765459

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, can you provide a uncropped screenshot of your Inventory history? Thanks!
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @MatLeDoubleV
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  4. MatLeDoubleV

MatLeDoubleV New User

Steam:
    hyperlink to his profile at bottom left. And I don't have paypal, this wasn't a paypal scam.

Attached Files:

5. MatLeDoubleV

MatLeDoubleV New User

Steam:
    done

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks , what was the payment method?
  7. MatLeDoubleV

MatLeDoubleV New User

Steam:
    It was called UniPay, he offered to send the money directly to my steam wallet. I checked online, and UniPay is a trusted site.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok just curious, and no you can't send money directly to a steam wallet so I'll move this to review.
  9. MatLeDoubleV

MatLeDoubleV New User

Steam:
    Thank you... Um I assume that review is good...? Lol :p
  10. MatLeDoubleV

MatLeDoubleV New User

Steam:
    Also, I've done some cross referencing, and found that this account is one of this guy's alts:
    steamname: GXOFFICIAL
    | steam3ID: [U:1:19758846]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:9879423
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980024574
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RESELLER11
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197980024574
    This account has valve trade probation, and one other steamrep report. I read that report, and its the same person: exact same scam method, both Georgian.
    This guy probably has multiple lv 50 alts.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.