1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198007303475 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Ceerus, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Ceerus

Ceerus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42731237
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198007303475

Victim profile: 76561198045728202

What happened? Description:
    Sends a trade offer of an Inscribed Wings of Royal Ascension, with the caption "pls check the price before cancelling, you can always sell my item", I check the price and it is 146.55, except he had put that on the market and was trying to make it look like that was what the price was.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof in the attached files​

Attached Files:

2. HEAVEN GUARD

HEAVEN GUARD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23518873
    LOL this is the reason why you don't share an account with your friend XD if this is what he uses it for:p

I will say sorry on the background of my friend behavior, and sorry for the scam attend he was trying to pull on you.
  3. HEAVEN GUARD

HEAVEN GUARD New User

Steam:
    good he didn't scam you, i will chance the password so this will not happend again
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I dont think that your friend was using your account. I feel like you setting the vicitm up to scam.You used a new item that no one else had on the market and overpriced it to make the victim think it was a much higher price than the items you wanted from him.
    Hello @Ceerus, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  5. HEAVEN GUARD

HEAVEN GUARD New User

Steam:
    If you don't believe there is nothing else to do, than just to see what admin says. I don't wanna take this into a long disgus because i don't think non on this side is open heartet for people who actually haven't done anything. They just act hard after having seen a ban report/ scam report and are then already convincesed that it is a scammer.

But have a good day and may the admin make a fair desiscion.
  6. Ceerus

Ceerus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42731237
    When will something be done about him?