1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198008262574 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DNS, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66161829
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198008262574

Victim profile: 76561198092589386

What happened? Description:
    I traded game Dying Light for CS Go keys. And STEVENAUTICS added me to friends . We didn't wait 30 days and this guy agreed trade with me. He said wants see what game will be activated and will send keys after activation. I gave game and he says what wants play it and check work of game. I waited 5 hours and at the end he said that will give me keys after 30 days. After some time he removed a messages on Steam forum and deleted me from friends. I can't add him to friends because he blocked connection with me.
    He has 460 games and reviews in Steam profile. I don't understand why he uses fraud.​

Provide Evidence:
    I added a few of screenshots. Screenshots shows that he not want send keys for game.
    View attachment 210356 View attachment 210361 View attachment 210356 View attachment 210356 View attachment 210361

Attached Files:

2. benzene

benzene New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56456444
    hello .... i am witness to this trade ....i argued with stevenautics on forums to give this guy's keys ...but he said he will give after 30 days ...which was not original agreement between them .....he was talking so high of himself that he is not a scammer and bla bla bla .....but today DNS told me he scammed him ...wht would a guy who has 400+ games can be a fraud like this is out of my mind ..please moderators look quick into this and ban stevenautics ....
  3. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23998423
    Just to put things clear heres, i will say the truth and the reazons i decided to not pay this person a game he falsely claimed to be (ROW) REST OF THE WORLD that turn out to be RU+CIS REGION RESTRICTED COPY OF THE GAME, he claims hes from ASIA still he was selling copies of this game from russia i wonder how did he manage to purchase RUSSIAN GAMES when hes from ASIA, VPN ? isnt that against the terms of service ? o well, when i bough the game he said it was ROW and and was even offering as ROW as the pictures show, after a wild that the game worked i read on an forum thata ctivating restricted games out side of the region were they suppost to work only can get you banned i told this guy and ask him before buying it if it was 100% ROW he said yes wich was a lie, so i had to actually delet this game from my steam account before guetting banned by valve and purchase it my self, now i decide to not pay this guy YES i do belive i ave the right to not pay a lier who said the game was ROW NOT RU+CIS so i live it to you admin guys whos got the fault me ? or the person selling this RU+CIS games when hes offering them as ROW, they are 2 different things and also he gift it to me i dont call that a scam as STEAM rules apply sence i never hacked hes account or enything else HE GIFTED IT if we speaking in terms, now for the part i do accept i got the game, got i dont accept is paying him for a games that it was not ROW like he said, i let you guys be the judge.

Addding pictures

Attached Files:

4. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    o and i never talked to that Benz guy hes totally lieing like hes friend, we never spoke
  5. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    He saw this game in my inventory and what game has inscription. He agreed to deal and agreed send keys after activation. Why should add to friends and offer a deal, if saw that game has a flaw? Correctly, he had purpose is get free game. He activated game and played many hours. He want free game and find different reasons not to pay. I checked other reports on this guy. And I see that he always blame others. You can't honestly live?
  6. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    No i did not saw it had eny region restrictions, to bad i cant take a picture to chow sence it was a gifted game it doesnt show the item enymore, on the other hand you lie to everyone you sold the game too, admit it was RU+CIS and not ROW like you told all of us, pictures does not lie and why did you changed your post it use to say ROW and you removed because people started raging you about the RU+CIS tag am actually adding all your buyers and we are going to open a massive report on you, its not cool to call a game ROW sell it and once activated its RU+CIS no wonder it was sooo cheap, i learned my lessons and thank god i wated before paying you for that game, cant say the same for all those you lie and scammed before me.
  7. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    He could write me before activation, what he not sure in game and send back game for me. He agreed to deal. Deal is deal. He got game in inventory and all seen before activation. He dont send back me game If game not suitable for him. Him purpose deceive me took precedence and he activated game. Activated game and told me wait payment (30 days). Deleted messages on forum and added my contact in block. I see typical scam. I repeat again now he is looking for reasons not to pay. First reason was that I can make revoke payment for game and he want send keys for me after 30 days. And now he says about a new reason this inscription RU+CIS.
  8. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    No they will not ban me because i did not scam you in eny way stop trying to get me banned when there no proof i scam you in enyway please
  9. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    moderators (steamrep.com) have a lot of work. Tomorrow, February 28th is a day to pay for game if you keep your word. I have answer from Steam technical support that game for all regions. Suffix RU+CIS does not mean that it is region locked.
  10. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    Am not paying you for a game i had to remove from my account because it was RU+CIS maybe if you had not lie about the game been ROW all this would had been avoided, thats what you get for been a liar, i had to buy the game on my region thank god i did not gave you those keys first like you asked me, and they cant ban me simply because you gifted the game to me and there nothing wrong i did on that case, only way they can ban me is if i hacked your account in enyway, sended you scam links or if i sended a revoked game or staff, they cant ban me if you sended it to me as a gift sorry and if they do they are clearly not respecting their RULES at all, what you should do is stop selling things that are not ROW at all without telling people about it and that day you will save your self from big problems. As i said before i will not pay for a game i had to remove from my account am in no way guetting in truble with steam for games i should not activate in my region in the first place, it was your fault for not telling me the truth and second for sending it to me as a GIFT, so i will not say more. DONT LIE TO PEOPLE
  11. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Saw enother games with region locked (indicated countries where game can be activated or run)? But my game not have this and for all regions. Steam rules not violated. I have an answer from Steam support. So you need stop lie. It was a mistake send game first. Honest and normal user will not make a deal if not suitable game for him. You saw game in my inventory and agreed to a deal. And said me that you'll "send keys now or after 30 days" and it was a your lie. You wanted free game. You can think many reasons not to pay and hide scam. Other users can say that a you scam me if they read this case. After 30 days we see what all right with game and he play it. I thought you have a bit of conscience and was time to solve problem. I hope that soon administration of steamrep.com will make correct decision in this case.
  12. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    RU+CIS games are made from russian and cis countryes only, you sold them as ROW REST OF THE WORL wich means everyone can activate it enywere, but not RU+CIS, even do you can activate and play your not suppost to activate and play those games yes you can but only because it was a bug theres steam rules about that and you can get banned from your account by trying to bypass the region locks wich in my case i decided to delet your game because am not taking a risk and get my expensive account banned to save a little money.

No i did not look in to your inventory you clearly said ITS ROW you can play and activate enywere and yes it did but again only because a steam bug, i trusted you because you were 100% sure it was ROW when it wasnt thats when i activated the game and saw that tag and a REMOVE button my mate told me to press and remove that game because i could get in truble so i did and had to buy the game my self, it was your fault for not telling me it was RU+CIS, in the time i also did not know about locks i only knew about them because i was asking what that REMOVE button was doing there and started to ask everyone, i will not pay you for a game i had to remove and you lie to me i clearly asked you if it was ROW like your post said because my mate told me to only look for ROW games wich in the time i did not even knew what ROW mean now that i have google all that i understand all and i clearly see your a lier selling things that are not.
  13. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Saw game in my or your inventory. Or you saw game when used activation function of game. Good try - not see what you are getting and offer deal. I think all users understand that you could see game and not need explain it. I believed you and send game first. And you confirmed after activation that will pay now or after 30 days. Region free (row) game works in any country. And this game is works. If game with RU+CIS works in any country it is not a bug. But we are not talking here about it. We are talking about scam with your side. You are still using this game. You can think a new story or reasons. You used tactics of a typical scammer but now you trying find an excuse.
  14. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    Stop this noncense DNS you GIFTED THE GAME to ME SO THERE WAS no scam, scam is when i steal your account or send you scam links or staff, sending a game as a gift its not a scam, i was going to pay you before i saw the RU+CIS tag then i decided it was best to remove russian games and buy it my self because i dont want to get in truble nor get my account banned by steam, stop calling me a scamer you lier, were you from ? you said you were from ASIA how are you guetting Russian games ? tell me please.
  15. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    You asked me send game first becouse you wanted know what it works. Screenshots confirmed what are convinced what game is works and ready send keys. You find excuses because you are guilty. And you still have not remove game if are afraid of something and you recently played it. So no need deceive me and another users. I think red plate on steamrep.com for your profile best solution in this case. Why did you said that I need wait 30 days?
  16. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    You lie DNS stop it now
  17. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    needs attention to this case. Cannot be left unpunished scammer.
  18. DNS

DNS Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Okay. Update.
    Administration, please devote attention to this case. I added a few screenshots for example, that Dying Light is not region locked and other game Batman Arkham Origins with RED text (region locked). RU+CIS it is only a inscription and can activate or play game. Game activation does not violated Steam's rules and also works, if game had inscription ROW. He lied that game is region locked. And screenshots shows that has activated without problems, downloaded and started game. s1.jpg s2.jpg s1.jpg s2.jpg
  19. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    And yet you continue noob, game its not ROW i aske for a ROW game you said yes its ROW so you lie you derv what you get, game was removed am not braking steam TOS about region locks and what games are we alowed to use and wich not, you sended me the game as a gift i didt scam you in enyway nor sended you links or hacked your account so NO SIR ITS NOT A SCAM simply you told me it was a ROW game it wasnt then am not paying you, i just remove your game and rebuy it from a brazilian guy, please tell me how in the world are you buying russian games ? far as i know you are from CHINA or JAPAN you told me, you cant get this games unless your buying russian games with a VPN wich in this case you should be banned from steam it self.
  20. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    @DNS It would help your case if you could upload uncropped screenshots of your entire chat with accused, to see what was your agreement with him/her.

As a side note, game is not 100% ROW when it has RU+CIS prefix attached to the name of the game, as shown on Dying Light screenshot. Even though it has no warning message attached to show which limited countries this particular version can be activated on, it's very possible for Steam to enforce physical restriction later on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.