1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198009060380 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Andrei 2, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrei 2

Andrei 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51805067
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198009060380

Victim profile: 76561198063875862

What happened? Description:
    Greetings steam rep,i was looking to sell my knife for steamwallet codes,and this guy added me.He claims himself to be a "trusted" buyer but later i found out he is just a desperate junkie trying to scam something.As you can see in the screenshots, he doesn't want middlemans because he claims they are not "trusted",even the ones form steam rep like penguin,etc. so he want to give me 13 digits of the code before i trade him the knife but i refuse.To his desperation he offer then 14 digits but that was so fishy so i refused to trade nomore with him.Be aware,i don't know if i provided much information here but he might be what we call "an experienced scammer".Bonus:In the end,as his scam fails badly, he swears me in romanian(i am romanian too) but he claims he is form US and he uses a false name.Right after he blocked me he changed his steam name.​

Provide Evidence:
    Greetings steam rep,i was looking to sell my knife for steamwallet codes,and this guy added me.He claims himself to be a "trusted" buyer but later i found out he is just a desperate junkie trying to scam something.As you can see in the screenshots, he doesn't want middlemans because he claims they are not "trusted",even the ones form steam rep like penguin,etc. so he want to give me 13 digits of the code before i trade him the knife but i refuse.To his desperation he offer then 14 digits but that was so fishy so i refused to trade nomore with him.Be aware,i don't know if i provided much information here but he might be what we call "an experienced scammer".Bonus:In the end,as his scam fails badly, he swears me in romanian(i am romanian too) but he claims he is form US and he uses a false name.Right after he blocked me he changed his steam name.​

Attached Files:

2. Andrei 2

Andrei 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51805067
    sa sugi pula nu vrei?This guy seems pretty fushy i just wanted him to have a report xD.Now go f✿✿✿ yourself,peace
  3. Dionarap

Dionarap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15282220
    Lol he is a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer he tried same method for my knife
  4. Blizz

Blizz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70119001
    yep tried to scam me too
    good thing i checked this before doing it, he actually looks really legit on his profile.
    Same deal: I recommended a middleman, and he said that he would only do it if I had a secure one, so I recommended Penguin and then he blocked me.
    lmao
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @Andrei 2,

We do not handle reports that involve game codes or activation keys.

Your report was set invalid and moved to archive. To see why, please read:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/

In order to report the account to Valve, you have to:

1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT.

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.