1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198009467275 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by lil' freeman, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil' freeman

lil' freeman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151674494
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198009467275

Victim profile: 76561198263614717

What happened? Description:
    Well this happened over a year and a half ago on another account, and my trade history on that account has since been lost, but I'm just writing this report to let people know that this person has a reputation for scamming people and is not safe to sell to. On my birthday, I received an awp asiimov and some other stuff, he offered to send me Paypal cash for them, and I believed him.
    I was very gullible at the time and sent him my skins and later recieved a paypal invoice for 75$, which I didn't pay. But I did get
    Several minutes later I received a PayPal invoice (which I didn't pay). I figured I had been scammed, and got on the phone with PayPal, and of course, they could do nothing about it. I later got in skype with this guy, I will provide Skype information if I can find it.

My purpose here is to report Thunder because he's an unsafe person to do cash trades with and people should not trust him in doing so. I found him gambling on a "csgodouble" and I called him a scammer and he added me. Through the night I attempted to get him to reveal how he scammed me on an older account which was pretty simple. I have plenty of proof of our hours of arguing over the times he's scammed people on this account and on his alternate account.

| steamname: Gook
    | steam3ID: [U:1:210991639]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:105495819
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171257367
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198171257367

(Even if this isn't archived, I just want people to be able to look at his steamrep and see that this is an unsafe person to be dealing with.)

Also, after he removed me, he was betting on csgodouble again and I asked him to tell me how he scammed me and he said: https://gyazo.com/1f4537f9ed689f0bd7d40ee7b6814105
    (Or see screenshot #9)

I also do have a video on my old laptop of him hitting me off or "DDOSing" me over Skype and then denying it. If I can find a way to send that video to the staff as another precaution that people should take if if he asks to Skype.

I doubt this will be archived or anything like that, but I just want people to see if they wanted to trade their items for PayPal cash or any other cash trades.​

Provide Evidence:
    See screenshots below:​

Attached Files:

2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Do you have screenshots of an inventory history, Paypal history or a trade agreement for the alleged scam?

Private notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. lil' freeman

lil' freeman New User

Steam:
    I have the invoice thing.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @lil' freeman Neither of those images will be accepted - we don't allow edited screen shots. If you wish to provide them and request them to be hidden for staff view only then ok, but we require them unedited and uncropped.
  5. lil' freeman

lil' freeman New User

Steam:
    Alright, can I add you on steam? I can uncrop, and do all that stuff, but it has a personal email.
  6. lil' freeman

lil' freeman New User

Steam:
    And personal information which I would rather not have people see other than staff members who are working on my case.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Post here with them and just tag me and I"ll hide them when I get a moment.
  8. lil' freeman

lil' freeman New User

Steam:
    Uncropped + Unedited.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hidden - no need to add me on steam I did not request it.
    Thanks
  10. lil' freeman

lil' freeman New User

Steam:
    Alright, so what's next?
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Nothing till its gone thru a final review which can take time -there are thousands of reports to process.
    You can report the user to Valve in the meantime if you wish but do avoid bumping the report.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
  12. lil' freeman

lil' freeman New User

Steam:
    Alright, thanks. What will happen to this scammer if he were convicted, would he get a ban? Because it also seems that he's sent the majority of his inventory to another account so if he's convicted, he will not lose his skins to a trade ban.
  13. Thunder1337

Thunder1337 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24600773
    While this did actually happen, the user has gotten trade banned and has started over ( the items were not traded to anyone else). The user has already suffered the consequences.
  14. Thunder1337

Thunder1337 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24600773
    Why are you linking my account? I never scammed you. please show me the trade offer that was linked to MY specific account, thank you.
  15. lil' freeman

lil' freeman New User

Steam:
    The user is still scamming at large. The other invalidated report on this users profile, lacking evidence was true. The scammed items were in his inventory as of last week.
    Futher, my skins after being traded were gambled/traded.
  16. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.