1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198009971246 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SlyDelv ☢ CSGORumble.com, Jun 25, 2016.

1. SlyDelv ☢ CSGORumble.com

SlyDelv ☢ CSGORumble.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1730913
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198009971246

Victim profile: 76561197963727555

What happened? Description:
    Offered to buy my skins. I said $120. He accepted. He asked to pay PayPal. He asked for PayPal email. He said check your email address. He voice called me. He sent me a PayPal Invoice with a custom message saying "this is a gift... of $120..." bla bla then asked to Trade.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @SlyDelv ☢ CSGORumble.com
    need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway..also need to see the invoice open thru paypal full screenshot too..i even want to see the windows start bar in each shot.
  3. SlyDelv ☢ CSGORumble.com

Steam:
    Okay, full screenshots here. I logged into PayPal on my Surface at work. Sorry, I've got a lot of screens.
    I included what you asked for as well as full screenshot of PayPal email, both PayPal activity screens (on 30 days) and the PayPal Summary Screen.
    I haven't used the snipping tool for Windows, just print screen + save into MS Paint.

Attached Files:

4. SlyDelv ☢ CSGORumble.com

Steam:
  5. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. The user was previously banned by Steamrep and/or one of our partner communities. Due to this, the report will be archived.

Regards.