1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198012160148 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CMBK SkyWhale, Nov 21, 2015.

1. CMBK SkyWhale

CMBK SkyWhale New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81441933
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198012160148

Victim profile: 76561198123149595

What happened? Description:
    Told me that he would trade my knife for a 100$ steam code. Proceeded to tell me that i had to send a trade offer, go into my email, then right click "cancel" and select copy link address. Then he took the knife and left. This person randomly friended me in a csgo game and talked to me about buying my knife over market price. So I accuse him of trade scamming me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots show his account, my trade history, the chat, and the email confirmation.​

Attached Files:

2. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Hi!

Please provide uncropped inventory history from the steam application, as well as screenshots of ANY contact you had with the accused. Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  3. CMBK SkyWhale

CMBK SkyWhale New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81441933
    Here's the full inventory History

Attached Files:

4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Unfortunately without full details of the agreement there is not enough evidence here to tag the user. Archived.