1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198012957048 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by King of Doges, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King of Doges

King of Doges Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25363912
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198012957048

Victim profile: 76561198010993553

What happened? Description:
    Less than 30 minutes ago, I was scammed by MovingTargetTez (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012957048).

I encountered MovingTargetTez on http://csgolounge.com/. He had a post that he was trading Dota 2 items for ESL One Katowice 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir Package (s). I wanted something on the steam community market , but couldn't buy it myself. I happened to had a completed set of ESL One Katowice souvenirs. I commented on MovingTargetTez's post:

"There is a certain Dota 2 item on the steam market that I want. It cost $47.15.

Add me ONLY if you are interested in buying it for me. I will trade you the complete Katowice 2015 souvenir set for it (you can check it out in my inventory.)"

He then added me on steam. And we proceeded on. After he bought it, the two of us realized that the item can't be traded for 7 days. So he asked me if he could have half of the souvenirs set for now and get the other half later when he can trade the Dota 2 item in 7 days. Seeing as his steam profile being in good standing, I sent him an offer. He accepted it and ignored me for about 5 minutes. He then responded and told me I got scammed. He ended with "don't b✿✿✿✿ about it" and blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof 1 is our conversation over steam. | Proof 2 is the Accused Profile with evidence that he blocked me. | Proof 3 is how I met the Accused over csgolounge.com | Proof 4 is evidence that I sent him part of my Katowice souvenirs.​

Attached Files:

2. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26345660
    This has to be one of the most ridiculous reports I have seen. Mr moderator what evidence do I need to provide in order to prove this never happened?
  3. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:

Oh I now remember you, unfortunately for you I have evidence regarding your attempt at scamming by manipulating the marketplace.
    I have inserted a screenshot of my listing, including my response to his trade offer. I have also included a screenshot of my trade history on the day in question. This guy has clearly set out to target me because I refused to fall for his scam and has got his friend to change his name and display photo so it looks like my profile.

Attached Files:

4. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    I am still waiting for a moderator to review this false claim. This is affecting my trades on Dota2Lounge.
    Also note that his screenshot shows "Add Friend" but it is greyed out. It is only greyed out when you have blocked the person i.e if he has blocked me it will show my add friend as greyed out.
    He is just trying to get me banned because I didn't fall for his market manipulation scam.
  5. ♛은정♛

♛은정♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50207037
    really a fking cool scammer that like to edit conversation. haha
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
  7. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    I'd like to add proof that i haven't blocked the user.
    Please notice that I set up a steam report against him first and he is simply reporting me as a means of trying to get me banned.

Attached Files:

8. MilesPikachu

MilesPikachu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61107318
    In any case, the only way to get this is blocking the user, you never have the "Add friend" like that if you have been blocked.
  9. MovingTargetTez

MovingTargetTez New User

Steam:
    Thankyou, glad somebody else has noticed that.
    The user (who has yet again changed his name/avatar) was on Steam earlier today and still responded to this. Surely he'd have at least something to say if I actually had stole his cases. I have done everything I can to prove I have not stolen anything, yet this report still stands. But all of the reports that I have made involving people scamming, plus relative-substantial evidence, have had no attention whatsoever.
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Archiving due to lack of response from victim.
    Hello @King of Doges, You can make a new report when you have all the evidence required.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.