1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198013851202 - (KAI12107: Busy with school today / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by :-), Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAI12107

KAI12107 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26792737
    Ok sorry didn't know I am still new to steamrep forms and I do use Paypal to buy items and most of the people take these reports serious. I do too specially that it is on my account and that I never scammed in my life. Thanks for your help steamrep admins.
  2. KAI12107

KAI12107 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26792737
    well hes back to scamming again its been 10 months that I have this false report on my account have proof that the "victim" has been trade banned on steam and hes pretending to be an tf2outpost admin http://steamcommunity.com/id/iShikari/ again. The reason why I'm even still talking is because I still don't like seeing this on my account. Or may I ask if there is anyway for this false report go away on my account with all respect. I know Steamrep admins are busy and I didn't mean to be a bother also the pic shows hes still scamming. but he uses alts all the time

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report should have been archived a long time ago - completely worthless with no evidence what so ever to sustain it.
    KAI12107 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.