1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198014087237 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Armini, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Armini

Armini New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:102836662
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198014087237

Victim profile: 76561198165939053

What happened? Description:
    The Accused added me and said he wanted my Huntsman Knife | Urban Masked for 70euro paysafe card. I didnt trust it so he said he would give me his knife Flip Knife | Stained to make me feel safer and after the trade to give it back.

He said he sent me a trade offer with the code. I just had to accept it and the money would be added to my account. It looked really fishy so i told him i didnt want to do it anymore and wanted to trade the knifes back.
    After that said are you sure? I ofcource said yes then he told me to wait a sec. After that he removed and blocked me. Out of anger i clicked the chat away (if there is away to show the chat please tell me i'd be glad to do so)

Thank goodness he didnt scam me completely. I still have the knife that he wanted me to give back. But still a scam is a scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Armini, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello @Armini,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.