1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198014978163 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Bertil, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Bertil

Bertil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54552595
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198014978163 ()

Victim profile: 76561198069370919

What happened? Description:
    So, I was selling my Awp Asiimov for real money. And I had a few scammers that tried to get the awp. Then this guy offered me 33£ for it, and we agreed to it.
    Since he was level 18 on steam, and had alot of +rep on he's profile I trusted him.
    At first I wanted him to go first, and then I would give him the Awp. But he said something like " Well this is real money and that's just a virtual item." So I gave him the awp.
    And then he deleted me and blocked me, made he's profile private for awhile.

What I think he does is that he does small trades, get +rep and then when someone wants to trade items of higher value, he scams them and no one believes in it beacuse of the reputation he has.​

Provide Evidence:
    I will add more evidence, as I just asked Steam Support to give me a full chat history. There he says he will give me the money and so on, even a link on he's paypal that he was ready to pay.​

Attached Files:

2. Bertil

Bertil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54552595
    As you can see, he says he bought the Awp Asiimov for 35£.