1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198015610993 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Finniespin, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Finniespin

Finniespin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21921149
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198015610993

Victim profile: 76561198004108026

What happened? Description:
    Tried selling keys, KennyS tried to contact me, and used this profile as fake middleman.

See proof here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.86382/

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51937545
    Oh i didn't even have a chance to see this one, What!??!! I used what m8? You want some? Lol. I searched Mad-Matt, i added the first two, one of them accepted in time, i added to out group chat, how is that 'me' impersonating while talking to you in real-time? Wow. When you told me he is fake, i immediately removed him from group chat and started talking directly to you. I didn't have a chance to block him because i was busy with you, apparently he changed his name, so giving me his new profile is highly appreciated. Anyways, this resulted in such a report.. You just have the wrong thoughts about me bro. I swear i had no scamming intentions, just a little troll back to you when i sent the invoice, unfortunately you just didn't wanna handle the situation but filed a report instantly, and really after all, you called me a scammer out of thin air when i sent you my PayPal picture.

Have a nice day sir. I am open if you wanna add me back to talk this over.