1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198016418007 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MEGAnintendork™, Jul 29, 2014.

1. MEGAnintendork™

MEGAnintendork™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43291883
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198016418007 ()

Victim profile: 76561198046849495

What happened? Description:
    I put my newly acquired AWP Dragon Lore (Minimal Wear) on the steam market, it was the only one actually even on the market. I have been flooded with friend requests, trade offers and people offering me all sorts of thing. He offered to buy it through paypal for $380 USD at first, I bargained him up $385 USD. He said he was scared to transfer the money first and I was unwilling to go first in case he'd try and scam me. So he finally talked me into using a Middle Man so I reluctantly agreed. The middle man explained that I'd give him the item and the person I was trading with would pay him and when he had both he'd give them to one another. I agreed, he said he gave the middle man the money and all I had to do was give me the money and we'd be done. The middle man then asked for my email on my paypal to send me the money. I did and shortly after they both left the group chat and the middle man unfriended me. I messaged the person confused cause they both left the chat, he never answered and shortly later he unfriended me too. I looked in his inv and saw that he had my gun, so I checked my paypal again and nothing.​

Provide Evidence:
    These are the screen shots I took as this was happening:​

Attached Files: