1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198017211801 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ThatDeviantGuy, Aug 29, 2014.

1. ThatDeviantGuy

ThatDeviantGuy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52343893
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198017211801

Victim profile: 76561198064953514

What happened? Description:
    He added me off of CS:GO lounge saying he was doing a giveaway, and saying he'd pay $80 for my knife. He sent me a paypal transaction, and I traded him my knife after accepting it. It turns out that it was a payment to him for the amount he would give me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Below is a picture of his message, and he closed his trade shortly after.​

Attached Files:

2. ThatDeviantGuy

ThatDeviantGuy New User

Steam:
    Here is a screen shot of his PayPal invoice.

Attached Files:

3. AZIMAGE

AZIMAGE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47798695
    I'm positive the moderators and admins need a whole month of your paypal history, uncropped.
  4. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28473036
    A frend told me that i.m reported on steam rep and i was like "WTF?".
    Yes i know this guy but....all here is a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ big fake.
    In the conversation was about me to go first ,but when i sad cuz i have rep on steam/csgl and atleast i got an verified paypal he start flame with "f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer" because he gotted low rep and not verified paypal.(and he was also highballing too with that 80$ - expected alteast 75%ofm).so i sad "f✿✿✿ off, sorry buddy i will pass".declined his offer and leave.I DONT EVEN HAVE HIS KNIFE AND CAN PROOVE IT.
    My mail is . ([email protected]) -there have steam too so check it out.
    I can bring photo with our conversation -always take when i pay with money
    I can a video with my trade history ass prove.
    I can also bring photo with paypal too.
    "If i scammed" with that f✿✿✿✿✿✿ fake invoce ,why did u accept it lol.Is kinda obvious.i mean i scam you and then u accept it like WTF man? i dont know if u made them in photoshop or a frend helped you but them are very good coungrats!!.Today is my name's birthday so i will come back later with all proove needed.
  5. ThatDeviantGuy

ThatDeviantGuy New User

Steam:
  6. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
    They are f✿✿✿i**g fake.I dont know what u have with me or who scammed you but i didnt.If any admin is intreastied i can bring anytime photo about all.stupid count.not my bad cuz u loose your knife to a no-name and now u blame me.
  7. omgwolf

omgwolf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9832590
    You should stop beeing so rude.

If you want this report closed, first off: Calm down.

Secondly: If you have a proof that this report is fake - upload it. Just upload it so the staff/admins can see it and judge who fakes what. Upload it full screen and unedited.

Third: You have 25 keys in your inventory. If you sell the Vanilla Flip Knife for ~65€ on the steam market you receive around 50€ ... 25 keys = 25*1,8 = 45€ ... you got a AWP Redline in there that adds up to around 49-50€ ... well, somehow that fits exactly the selling price of the knife, doesn't it? I have nothing to do with all this but I am really interested in your proof that you never received the knife.

That's only my own opinion but you should still think about it. It makes sense at some point. Proof me wrong.

Since the person you reported insists on not scamming you (or that it was someone else) just try to check the profile in your trade history by clicking on the name and adding the steamcommunity link into the steamrep search engine. But I am sure that it will be the profile you reported...
  8. ThatDeviantGuy

ThatDeviantGuy New User

Steam:
    It goes right to his profile as you'd expect...
  9. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
    How can not be nervous when a kid reported me with fake ss just because i denied his offer.
  10. omgwolf

omgwolf New User

Steam:
  11. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
  12. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
    Sorry for bad quality ,if any.for any another proove i.m open for comments:) and i.m sorry about my comportament.but i got this steam bye 5years now and i dont want to loose it because of this:/
    That keys i bouthg with my money from steam.i got "untradable" until 6sept. because i added founds from paypal( 10euro) as you can see from image (SO I DONT TRADED THEM)

Attached Files:

13. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
    if u want to see anybody else i can do it:) i.m open in ideas
  14. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
    Off-topic . looking at his paypal picture is just strange that is "Christian Alexandru -61euro" and his balance is "0" ,that means he got only "+61euro on pp" right? coincidence...
    And just searched my name on steam just 4 fun.found this:)))))))))))

Attached Files:

15. omgwolf

omgwolf New User

Steam:
    Well that's interesting.

| steamname: That guy
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:81763381
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123792491
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeviantGuy
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198123792491

Name and customURL definitly show that this account seems to belong to the victim. But now you should proof that he really set up that account. Another possibility would be that you did set that account to the customURL because when I did search your name I couldn't find that account on the first page and the account was not listed in the friendlist of the victim.

Conclusion: You checked each and every profile to find that one account "Just 4 fun" ............. that is account #178 when you search that name.

178 Profiles. You checked each of it. Sure. So how exactly did you find it?

Attached Files:

• asdf.PNG
      asdf.PNG
      File size:
      229.7 KB
      Views:
  16. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
    First of all.i check like first 1-2pages and give some search on google.and is kinda obvios when all players got something with"wolf" at name and he didn.t.I checked some of them and i found this guy.how can i proove more?i mean i show you all i got. steam/paypal.what can i do more:(
    And is how you search it(i think).i searched from web-browser and found it in first page.
    What i want to say is i bring as more i can.he (victim) have 2 photo.one with chat and one with paypal.
    I dont want to say anything buy that with paypal is "strange" .but this is in my opinion only.-anyway, i can bring you my identity card to see i.m "christian tampa xavier".anyway.all i hope now is that admin will make a good decision.if u need more i may bring more.-no problem from me.

Message to "that guy"
    :" i.m sorry cuz i ACCEPTED you in that night from CSGL,but i didn.t think someone will go so far away just to make such a big fake only to destroy my steam rep for nothing. a simple no was enouthg.:/
    For your knowllege ,i can brnig you "the *** guy" people who will atest me.anyway.GL in life and hope you will cut yourselfe with that flip,when you will find it."-sorry for english if i make some mistakes.

Attached Files:

17. ThatDeviantGuy

ThatDeviantGuy New User

Steam:
    Not sure how relevant this is, but I did notice this when checking out that profile. For one thing, it's private, so I wasn't able to make any connections to either of us from it's contents. But in the old names, I saw this which reminded me of the paypal address I saw. May just be nothing but I thought it was funny.

Attached Files:

18. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @ThatDeviantGuy.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  19. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
    is not mine if u want to say it.and you have to proove is not yourselfe too.i mean is strange how u got 61euro exactly on that pp and then u got 0.and is very bad how u trick up the chat...anyway..
  20. Wolf #trade?!

Wolf #trade?! New User

Steam:
    btw, you have photo with my paypal and you can see "i get nothing with this s✿✿✿"