1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198017214025 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by alkosandar, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alkosandar

alkosandar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46075700
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198017214025 ()

Victim profile: 76561198052417128

What happened? Description:
    I have a thread on Steamtrades.com, offering unpacking games. This guy add me, writes a comment on ST which game he wants. He's 400+ games, decen't rep on ST, so I take no collateral. After the trade is done, he starts ignoring me, and after one day and 2 messages from me asking him to reply, he removes me from friendlist. Comment on ST is also removed, dunno if I can see it again somehow? At the end, I've lost a 4pack.
    P.S. Not sure if I addressed this as a right report type. Also if there's something wrong with screenshots, i still have the chat open.
    Regards,
    Alex​

Provide Evidence:
    pic1 profile+chat
    pic2 inventory history+chat
    pic3 proof of 4pack+chat
    pic4 proof of the right profile+chat​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @alkosandar.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  3. Captain Bloedkak

Captain Bloedkak Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28474148
    well to be honest you never actually said I have to give you the 3 other copies back.
  4. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    we just agreed on that I opened the pack for you, nothing else.
  5. Cyanidekoolaid

Cyanidekoolaid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17833988
    The thread you mention you posted in in the screenshots specified that. Further it's common knowledge that returning the other 3 is what an unpacking entails. The administrators here are not as oblivious and gullible as you hope they are. Further, the fact you've scammed other people, including me, definitely does not help your argument that you assumed the 3 extra copies were his gift to you.
  6. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    maybe it's common knowledge for you, but it isn't for me since i never opened a pack before, and i never had to give anything else back after trading before. be more specific next time before trying to get innocent people reported.
  7. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    you never even bothered asking me 3 copies back...
  8. Pug

Pug Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13175946
    @Captain Bloedkak -- How about you remove that -REP from my SteamTrades REP thread that you left there for me saying that I was going to block you for being a scammer? If you go around leaving random people -REP for sympathizing with someone you are accused of scamming, it doesn't exactly help your case.

Here's my REP thread if you decide to do the smart thing and remove the -REP: http://www.steamtrades.com/user/Pug/page/4
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This isn't the place to demand such things, this is a Scam report on SR and has nothing to do with that site.
  10. Pug

Pug Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    @Captain Bloedkak -- How about you remove that -REP from my SteamTrades REP thread that you left there for me saying that I was going to block you for being a scammer? If you go around leaving random people -REP for sympathizing with someone you are accused of scamming, it doesn't exactly help your case.
    The Thread that caused you to -REP me: http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/TdLa9/scammer-alert-captain-bloedkak

Here's my REP thread if you decide to do the smart thing and remove the -REP: http://www.steamtrades.com/user/Pug/page/4
  11. Pug

Pug Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    @HorseDick - Not necessarily...it shows that he doesn't seem to care who he hurts, and is willing to ignore the rules. Until he removes the -REP from my account, he's showing that he is willing to violate many rules.
  12. Cyanidekoolaid

Cyanidekoolaid New User

Steam:
    Interesting. So you're claiming this even though you have rep on your profile from weeks BEFORE this trade stating you opened a 4-pack?

Even though you posted in the topic creators thread that stated the 3 were to be returned?

Yeah, claiming you never opened a pack before when you have direct rep to the obvious is pretty low and stupid.
  13. alkosandar

alkosandar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46075700
    Exactly.
    @scammer But even if u were right, i did msg u few times, like everyone can see from chat, and your response was removing me from friends.
  14. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    i remove everyone after i'm done trading with them, my friend list is filled up enough as it is already...
  15. Cyanidekoolaid

Cyanidekoolaid New User

Steam:
    @scammer, Do you have any response for why you'd claim
    when your profile reads
    ?

So obviously you've done them in the past. Your claim of ignorance is absurd when there's direct evidence to the contrary. Also you mention in the screenshot that you're replying to his offer, which specifically mentions returning the other three copies. There's so many holes in your story.
  16. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    yet every trade is different, this has nothing to do with past trades which had different agreements, and it nowhere mentions the return of the other copies.
  17. Ln.Ris

Ln.Ris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75988785
    i Traded with this guy before, he opened a magicite 4-pack and return my 3 copies, then he know what are doing, if need prof add me on steam.
  18. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    yet this other dude said nothing about returning copies
  19. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    i am also amazed by how many people try to have a saying in this thread. this is about the trade with alkosandar, not about any other trade... it has nothing to do with this thread.
  20. Cyanidekoolaid

Cyanidekoolaid New User

Steam:
    Yes, it is. You're the one who brought up past trades and claimed ignorance of what you were agreeing to when you agreed to "Yeah I can unpack" in the screenshots. Nowhere does it say he will let you keep 3 copies. He asks you for your service of unpacking, which you agree to. You've experienced this before and know exactly what was required and meant by that. You can continue to play stupid, however, you've already proven yourself a liar.

You claimed to have never done an unpacking. That was proven false.

Also, you claim to remove people from your friends list after trades. Ln. Ris confirmed that months later you are still friends with no other reason to be so other than the trade.

That's two obvious lies there.

Even if the fact you're a liar and keep changing your story wasn't there and someone believed your far out story there are still quite a few holes. You have posts on Steam Trades from months and months ago, yet the one mentioned in the screenshots was deleted by you. Why remove that single post other than to attempt to hide your tracks? You had the chance to respond to his conversation multiple times, but could have contacted him after discovering your mistake. After all you were attempting to purchase a single copy for 3 keys, you did not believe you have obtained four copies for 2 keys. Why not settle it then? Even now at this late date you have had the chance to offer to return his merchandise and you have not. You haven't offered him an apology or offered to correct your mistake.

You're a clear scammer to me, but we will wait for SteamRep. Maybe they will believe you? I don't know, don't care. Just don't expect to post a bunch of lies in the thread and have no response. If you're going to be a liar, at least be a good liar. You insult everyone with your lies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.