1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198017359145 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pew™ | Headshot, May 25, 2015.

1. Pew™ | Headshot

Pew™ | Headshot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54656246
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198017359145

Victim profile: 76561198069578220

What happened? Description:
    He added me to buy my knife via paypal. We agreed to the price of 90 usd for the knife. He said he would go first. I gave him my paypal email and he tried to deceive me by sending me an invoice instead of an actual payment for the knife.​

Provide Evidence:
    chatlogs and proof he sent me the invoice​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Pew™ | Headshot , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of that paypal invoice -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.