1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198018910376 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Ben Doverson, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Ben Doverson

Ben Doverson New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41796298
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198018910376

Victim profile: 76561198043858325

What happened? Description:
    So The accused posted a trade on csgolounge stating that they wanted something on the market and was trading a certain skin for it. I then Proceeded to add them to talk and confirm that this i wat they wanted. I could not see who was selling the item requested by the person as the new steam market system for some items is weird and u can only see the seller if they just put it up for sale so i bought it the second i did so the accused removed me.I then went to the market and the seller turned out to be the accused( again i did not know, as some of the steam market only shows how many are buying and selling and there was only one seller)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  3. ahzL

ahzL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53077570
    I can back this up just saw this guys lounge post he wants a £7.49 emoticon for his BS asiimov, clear scam
  4. AtomicGN

AtomicGN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50000158
    I can back this up as well, he tried to do the same thing with me. It's clearly scamming.
  5. Kyakuso™

Kyakuso™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41318164
    just happened to me today, i should of went to his steam rep. I cant even report him on lounge because his rep is higher than mine. The thing about this is that he uses the steam market lag to his advantage

Attached Files: