1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198019398584 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by hi u ok, Mar 26, 2015.

1. hi u ok

hi u ok New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68665610
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198019398584

Victim profile: 76561198097596949

What happened? Description:
    So I wasn't scammed but it was a scam attempt. Person added me wanted my friend as a middleman so he could make a fake of my account and get the item from my friend. Already happened to me back in September.​

Provide Evidence:
    So this is pretty common, person added me asked me to get a friend to be a middleman and me and my friend already knew it was a scam from the start so we just played along. He changed his name to mine and added my friend, friend took pictures and pointed him out. He then noticed we had caught on and said he found a better deal and jumped off. When I was looking at his profile I saw a guy named Barnacle and now the scammers name is Barnacle and that guy is no longer on his friends list it shows right there what is going on.​

Attached Files:

2. hi u ok

hi u ok New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68665610
    Nobody's going to do anything.... Yet again a waste of my time because steamrep just ignores so many reports.
  3. Migge

Migge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28313
    he tried the same with me.
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.