1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198020336453 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:110813455
    Stop lying! You are an idiot! You want to know why I care so much that you stole the game? Because I can't afford programs like Photoshop!
  2. herki

herki Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30035362
    I dont need to post any evidence. Steam support can easyli look into everyone account. And i contact them about this thread. They just answered if some player got scammed its his folt and we are not responsable for trades out of trade Window. So.
  3. herki

Steam:
    please stop insulting . i am not insulting you here. So be good person or i will report for your insulting
  4. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    No crap! Of course they don't do anything! AND I TRADED WITH YOU INSIDE THE TRADE WINDOW, YOU LYING, SCAMMING F*CKER!
  5. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    Shut up, you scam, deal with the sh!t you'll get for it!
  6. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    Mod / admin, please advise!
  7. herki

Steam:
    Show me proof with my inventory of blackops3 non-tradable , because i am 100000% sure my black ops3 is tradable over few months, dont lie Lone_Wolf pls. Admins can check my inventory . dont be silly Someone will buy this
  8. herki

Steam:
    Your language is really not nice Lone_Wolf , i dont know why this thread is even still open
  9. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    Lol you idiot, the game hasn't even been out for months. I do have a screenshot of your inventory when it was not tradable.
  10. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    Language doesn't close a thread, you idiotic scammer. All the evidence is here - you will get the ban.
  11. herki

Steam:
    I still dont see any evidence . kid with 12 years crying on forums online and insulting. Amazing , The one here who should be banned is you cuz of your childish language
  12. herki

Steam:
    I reported your every insult . you wont speak with me like that kid.
  13. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    You literally stole 60 dollars from me. You stole it and don't even care, you're even lying about it. Does that make you feel good about yourself or something?
  14. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    And I've literally posted almost a dozen pieces of evidence now, including one where you ADMITTED to stealing the game from me.
  15. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    In the VERY FIRST screenshot I posted, you said, to quote, "my bo3 is not tradable."
  16. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    Look Joker dude, whoever you are. I spent a long time trading up to that game. You took it from me. You could at least give me the game that we agreed to in the trade, and this will be resolved.
  17. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Locking this for a little while.
  18. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
  19. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to upload all of those images directly here to the report - we do not accept evidence hosted on 3rd party sites.
  20. herki

Steam:
    First of all, I DIDNT ADDED YOU I ACCEPTED YOU, you added me my friend. and from this evidence staffs will see whos kid and real scammer, i didnt insult you even once, you are spammer, scammer, and kid troller, its not my folt if someone impresionator looks like me. I checked all your evidenced here in thread with my friend ( he is also moderator on another trading site) and there is nothing to proof that i was stole your game, or any game, so i dont even worry about this report cuz I know i am clean trader.
    Second: I accepted you to see what you want cuz you are using photoshop pictures what doesnt exist. Me, and Moderators here are not stupid. you already got 2-3 reports on steamrep , and this is first report on myself , so i will nicely request moderators to check this "evidences" and make a final decision is it necessary to Ban me or release me from this charge.
    Best regards,
    Thank you!
    herki
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.