1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198020702276 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ImmJai, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79454898
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198020702276 ()

Victim profile: 76561198119175524

What happened? Description:
    Basically i was going to buy a minecraft server from this guy on steam and the server closed about 2 years ago and i said i would buy it from him. I tried finding a MM but they all said they cant od it beacause of SR rules or something. So he said that if i gave him 5 keys he would then send me the server and code the plugin. Next, he said that if i gave him 5 keys he would code the server then send it to me then i pay him the 5 keys after. I traded him 5 keys and then he said he started to code it. About a day into it i talk to him he then proceeds to delete & block me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry these files are not in order but i took a screenshot of everything.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      297.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      272.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      218 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      132.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      127.4 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      122.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      133.6 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      125.4 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      107.7 KB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      135.5 KB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      1,017.7 KB
      Views:
  2. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    ---------------ON HOLD-------------------------
    He added me where now talking. will update whats happening

Attached Files:

• 13.png
      13.png
      File size:
      152.8 KB
      Views:
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Do you have evidence that you didn't receive the end of the agreement?
  4. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    So, he said that he will give me the files via drop box which i download then he will help the server up.
    He says i was a "f✿✿✿✿✿✿ spammer" which i admit i was. But when you give someone 5 keys and they dont reply for around 5-6 hours the next day something's fishy.
    Anyway he added me last Night saying he will give me the server if i stop spamming him. His playing his game but not replying to me. I took some screemshots (on my phone sorry was at night)

3rd picture he adds me.
    No reply Pay close attention to the time at the bottom of the screen.

Attached Files:

5. Ugmo

Ugmo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30218274
    Hi.

So where to start...Yep, we agreed on 5 keys for the plugin.

I removed you because you literally spammed me for 2 days asking me non-stop of I was done, coding takes time and sometimes problems arise. I removed you, then re-added you, and in that time you report me? Honestly if you're going to do that I'll just cancel our deal and you can have your 5 keys back. Secondly, I have beyond horrid upload speed, uploading the file takes a long time and a lot of the time due to the nature of this, uploads will need to be restarted due to my net (this is out of my control, so don't get shitty at me when uploads take a long time).

tl;dr you have two options here, you can wait until I finish uploading it, without trying to get me banned, or you can just ask and we'll negotiate what I can give you (Seeing as we did agree that I wasn't coding for free, you did pay me 5 keys to start codi, g which I did)

p.s I was at school all day, as many of you may know playing watch dogs on steam simply launches uplay, I leave uplay open a lot hence why it seemed that I wasn't replying.

Cheers,
    Ugmo.

Message me if you need to discuss s✿✿✿ any further.
  6. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    Ok yes i was admit i was spamming and i said im sorry for that. But on sunday i do recall you saying it would take 1-2 hours to code. Then yesterday i asked how much it was uploaded you said 20% then about 4 hours later you said 84% and your saying its not done yet though its been along time since even though and its only a 2.4gb file.

Anyway dont do anything yet i'l see how it goes

Im sorry for filing the report I did it because I got scared that you were going to scam me since you removed me on Steam without notice.

I dont think your out to scam me anymore I understand that coding takes time and that its not always possible to give accurate time estimates and updates i would still appreciate it if you could update me more often and more accurately about how the servers going
  7. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    Everything is fine now /close
  8. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    He sent me the minecraft server which was the wrong version he uploaded it then i gave him the keys and i downloaded it he said he had to go to the gym then i log on today and i find that he deletes me without reason not giving me the minecraft server.

Attached Files:

9. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    Discard that post.
  10. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    Let me explaing it More So like i said he was going to upload the minecraft server for me to downlaod i downloaded it then proceeded to trade him the 5 keys and the 10 crated he sent me the minecraft version server which was out of date and in which
    and
    and he said that he would give me the one with the new plugin. I told him there were heaps of errors int he console and he said that he would hire someone at 9pm tto help me or when he came back. He then deleted me this after noon and hasn't been accepting my friend request. also please disregard (NGSZRv8 (1).png) picture in the post above. Thank you
  11. Ugmo

Ugmo New User

Steam:
    #1 - Server is up to date, checked it.

#2 - We agreed that we would get a 3rd party to help you, you had an issue with them so you report me, I can post screenshots if you're just going to deny it

#3 - I held up my end of the deal, I gave you a plugin, you gave me keys. Plugin works fine, just because you can't figure out how to set it up properly and I don't have the time to show you, doesn't give you the right to try and get me banned.

So if you can't get the 3rd party that we agreed on to help you, report them instead of blaming this s✿✿✿ on me.

Regards,
    Ugmo.
  12. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    First Here are our ChatLogs

Attached Files:

13. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    No. This was our agreement.
    As you can see the first picture you promised you would Help configure the server and Send me the server files which would work in 1.6.4.
    In the 2nd picture it clearly says that its Minecraft Version 1.4.2. Which then i added you after you deleted me and you said that it still works although like you promised it's still not 1.6.4.

I added your friend yes im not denying it he goes by the name 1qaz and i asked him politely if he could help me with the server in which he deleted me. So then its up to you.

As you can see chat log #1 Shows me messaging him yesterday then he deleted me i re added him then asked for some help in which he deleted me yet again. It shows clear proof of me adding him while i was writing this. Also pay close attention to the time down the bottom as you can see i added him and then he deleted me. You said in screenshot ([​IMG]) that you would help me configure the server in which you have not done.

So your friend 1qaz Is not helping me after i asked him to. You said you would get him to do but his not doing it. You then deleted me for a 2nd time without notice. So im asking you to help me out and fix the outdated server that you sent me. Thank you.

Attached Files:

14. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    Look at the attached files theese were taken from 1.png uploaded above showing you that you promised. Your friend 1qaz didnt do it so now you have to do it.

Attached Files:

15. Ugmo

Ugmo New User

Steam:
    #1 - Plugin came configured, and the part where I said i'd help you set it up was afterwards, and we agreed i'd get 1qaz to do it.
  16. Ugmo

Ugmo New User

Steam:
    Also I'd like to add,

We agreed i'd give you a working minecraft plugin, which I did. Plugin works fine, and because you're too thick-headed to actually research how to install it yourself you're trying to get me banned because i'm refusing to help you as I don't have the time. Also, let's disregard the fact that once you upload that plugin you'll be breaking copyright rules, which I did outline would happen but you insisted on getting a BattleAu plugin. The whole basis for this report is just pathetic.

tl;dr OP is butthurt because I won't setup his minecraft server for him.

Good day.
  17. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    Read what i said.
    You said there's commands to set it up and your not helping me you should be getting marked for this lying countless amount of times deleting me twice without a reason and also scamming.
  18. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    It's not pathetic your just stupid. I have alot of evidence proving that you're in the wrong. You didn't get your friend to set it up and neither are you now after i payed. Which your promised and not delivering.
  19. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    upload_2014-6-13_20-4-44.png
    It's got errors i know what im doing you said you would help. You broke your promise.
  20. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    Look, here's a summary of all of Ugmos fraudulent behavior. I'm not even going to include his many delays in getting the server to me, since that's not really scamming, just bad service.

First, he deleted me from his friend list without notice after I paid him the 5 key advance, scaring me by making me think he was going to scam me and had no intention of creating the server for me. that's what got me to make this thread in the first place.

second, after he posted the meessages here and readded me, he lied to me twice--telling me he was done with the server and uploading it at school when in fact he was not even done and did not upload it.

finally, after he "delivered" the non-functional "server" days late, he refused to fix the problems (claiming that they didn't even exist) and removed me from his friend list again.

I believe that all this dishonest behavior warrants a SteamRep tag on its own.

Even disregarding all this shady behavior, the fact of the matter is that I was plainly scammed. refer to screenshot 1 Ugmo explicitly promises to give me a BattleAU plugin updated to version 1.6.4 and help me configure it.

As of right now, he has taken full payment and done neither of those things. In fact, he has flatly refused to do both, even boasting that he's not going to be banned (see screenshot #2) (iUberGeek Is my friend who helped me file this report)

In Screenshot #3 we can clearly see that the server version is 1.4.2 whereas in Screenshot 1 he clearly says that he will update the server to version 1.6.4.

I traded him the 5 keys and 10 crates left over right after he sent me the outdated server. As I was doing that, he even sweet talked me saying that his friend would help me or that he would help me saying: "fyi keep me added if anything goes wrong" See screenshot 4. After the trade went through, though, none of those things has happened. His friend removed me from his friend list immediately. refer to screenshot 3. Pay attention to the time in the chat log i added him yesterday, he deleted me I added him again, he deleted me again.

All this makes it very clear that this was a straight scam and that Ugmo deserves a SteamRep tag. Thanks for reading.

Attached Files:

• #1.png
      #1.png
      File size:
      377 KB
      Views:
    • #2.png
      #2.png
      File size:
      134.2 KB
      Views:
    • #3.png