1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198020702276 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ImmJai, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ugmo

Ugmo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30218274
    Hello.

What you're failing to acknowledge is that we agreed that i'd get someone else to help you, and you'd accepted that. Then, because as you've already acknowledged is that you spam people beyond belief. You relieved me of having to help you set up the server, and we agreed i'd ask someone else to help you. Then, you go ahead and do exactly what you already did and annoyed 1qaz to the point of him removing me. Again, i'm not at fault here as we agreed i'd ask someone to help you, which I did. Your problem is with him now, not with me.

Secondly, you're not even running the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ server. As we can see you're launching a program straight out of the file, and we can see that you haven't actually gone into the PLUGINS folder to actually run it. Honestly, this is a petty report and you're just trying to get me banned because I won't set up your minecraft server for.

At the end of the day, we agreed i'd ask someone to help you set up a server, which I did. If you've got a problem with him, take it out with him instead of just trying to get me marked. This is a petty report, and should be treated as such.

If an admin as any questions at all, or wants me to link them the EXACT SAME FILE that I sent to ImmJai, feel free to do so, i'll provide proof that it's the same file, and they can indeed check that the file is what we agreed on.

Cheers,
    Ugmo.
  2. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79454898

Im Spamming your friend 1qaz? Haha Funny joke. See Screenshot #4 yet again. Im 100% sure that is not spamming. I asked him 1 thing then he deleted me re added him then he deleted me again WHILE i was writing the steamrep Report. I don't think you know what spamming means. Yes You said you/your friend would help me set up the server. Your friend has failed to because i so called "spammed" him you have not helped me out either. So this is now your job to help me set it up. You can send as many files as you want to the admins but you agreed on helping set the server up in which you didn't do. Don't blame this on your friend This is your fault.

Attached Files:

• #4.png
      #4.png
      File size:
      267 KB
      Views:
  3. Ugmo

Ugmo New User

Steam:
    Ok then, so you're denying that we agreed i'd get someone else to help you set it up?
  4. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
    I never said that. I agreed that we did get someone to help me but he hasn't delivered and you said i was spamming him which i wasn't I sent him 1 message the day before and the day after and then proceeded to remove me. This is not spamming. So it's up to you to help me.
  5. ImmJai

ImmJai New User

Steam:
  6. Ugmo

Ugmo New User

Steam:
    Bump.

It'd be nice if this could get resolved, I don't really like the pending reports thing.

I'll explain a few things here so people without coding knowledge will be able to understand. Originally we agreed that i'd code him the plugin, and set it up for his server for 10 keys/$25, however due to a lack of time I told him I'd code it, and get someone else to help him set it up, and he said this would be fine. So I went ahead and coded him the plugin, sent it to him, he gave me the keys, and I referred him to the person that was going to help him set it up. However, he spammed this person, which led them to remove/block him, and now he's taking it out on me. I did offer to give the 10 keys back (One of my earlier posts), which he refused, saying he'd wait for the person to help him.

Moving on to him saying the plugin doesn't work; It's optimized for a different version of craftbukkit than the one he is trying to use, there is literally no way to get what he wants done with the version he's using, everything will work perfectly fine if he just decided to downgrade a few versions, but he's not willing to do that.

If there are any more queries, i'll answer them to the best of my ability.
  7. Ugmo

Ugmo New User

Steam:
  8. Ugmo

Ugmo New User

Steam:
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691