1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198020751123 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jesus Christ 3, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesus Christ 3

Jesus Christ 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59383901
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198020751123

Victim profile: 76561198079033531

What happened? Description:
    Added this guy to sell my stuff. He's with clean steamrep and other reputation. Asked me to go 1st. Said that hard to trust someone nowadays and etc. I sent him steam trade offer he accepted it and deleted me. i didn't get my Money.​

Provide Evidence:
    3​

Attached Files:

2. Matt W #Buying

Matt W #Buying New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58132941
  3. Nice try guys. But im not LVL 31. false attempt.

You're pretty stupid and transparent. GL.

Please admins to ban people who plant false evidence,ty.
  4. I see you've already tried this with a false declaration. ahahahaha how u are stupid? omfg
  5. Matt W #Buying

Matt W #Buying New User

Steam:
    Scammer-kid lol
  6. Matt W #Buying

Matt W #Buying New User

Steam:
    You are 53 lvl in steam scammer, dont try be pretty
  7. Matt W #Buying

Matt W #Buying New User

Steam:
    When you trying scam ppl you going down to hell
  8. I never be reported,but you're the great deceiver. Bad login attempt and even worse photoshop.
    You are the one exception stupid guy as well your friend.
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @Jesus Christ 3,
    I need a full screen Steam client picture of your inventory history for 8/19/15. Do not crop or edit the picture.
    l need a full screen picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the past month. In that picture I need to see the url bar at the top of the page. Do not crop or edit the picture.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Dear admin, such evidence will not get it because I've never been friend with him. And im not lvl31.
    Really bad photoshop.
  11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @Matt W #Buying,
    Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. what will happen if he does not leave it prove? what will happen if he does not show the pictures?
  13. Not so good at cs

Not so good at cs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41743239
    First of all, look at your god damn inventory, how are you legit? And you can go high up in levels.. You are not gonna stay at a certain level over a month.

You want people to trust you, so of course you are going to go up in levels.
  14. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Archiving due to lack of response from victim.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.