1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198020792984 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by kynical, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kynical

kynical New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52770383
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198020792984

Victim profile: 76561198065806494

What happened? Description:
    http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=23293153 This was what he posted on csgolounge so I posted a reply and added him on steam. We made an agreement to trade but I had to go first. He blabbered on about how he knew all scam attempts etc. I sent him the payment and he told me accept the trade request but I did not receive any. So after a couple of failed attempts I basically went to relog (mind you I just woke up and I did not screenshot the conversation). I came back and he was no longer on my friends list and I am unable to add him on steam. His profile was also switched to private after I opened a dispute on paypal. He also lied about the transaction on paypal and has just escalated the dispute to a claim providing false information about the trade.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sadly the only evidence that I am missing is the steam chat I re logged before I could screenshot the chat so the entire conversation went up into smokes. Is there any way for me to pull up previous chat logs?​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Your report is invalid without the chat agreement to show the series of events that took place prior to the chargeback.
    The chat agreement is the most vital part of any report you make on SteamRep.
    Archiving due to lack of chat agreement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.