1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198020792984 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SkuggHerren, Sep 3, 2014.

1. SkuggHerren

SkuggHerren New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91290363
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198020792984

Victim profile: 76561198142846455

What happened? Description:
    I have been trading keys for a while now. Got up to 250 keys, and thought it'd be time to do a Paypal cashout.
    Posted on csgolounge, reddit and other forums, and today the user El Pacino added me and told me he were interested in buying some keys.
    He indirectly asked me if I could go first, and he seemed very trustworthy. I therefore unfortunately decided to trust him, and I sent him 36 keys to a price of $71.5. He confirmed that he had received the keys and then he started to ignore me, and now he blocked communication with me.

The scammer El Pacino had several positive comments from people giving him +rep saying that they went first in Paypal trades. I decided to add one of them.. And apparently El Pacino made the user write the following comment "+rep Trusted PayPal trader! Went first - good guy" buy tipping him a csgo item.

Shortly after, I noticed that he had received even further keys. So he is definitely getting some good loot from these fake +reps.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've uploaded our chat conversation, my inventory history and my paypal startpage.​

Attached Files:

2. Dudu

Dudu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30263628
    Could you please show an uncensored version of the last picture of our conversation?
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history? Not the recent one.
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.
  4. SkuggHerren

SkuggHerren New User

Steam:
    Later that evening i traded a total of 35 keys split in two rounds. Uploading chat history with the new buyer, and one month of paypal transaction history.

Attached Files:

5. SkuggHerren

SkuggHerren New User

Steam:
    Also uploading my steam inventory history, were the two Paypal trades with the last guy can be seen.

Attached Files:

6. Dudu

Dudu New User

Steam:
    Could you please do me a favour and tell us why is your PayPal address censored on the conversation you have held with me (the 3rd screenshot attached to your main post)?

Also I find it quite interesting how that other client of yours sends you a payment and you confirm it, but without your PayPal address being mentioned in your chat conversation even once.

I know exactly what you are trying to do here, saying I haven't paid you for your keys. Framing me by cutting out relevant parts of our conversation to make me look bad.

I insist that an unedited screenshot of the conversation will be posted (the one in which you have mentioned your PayPal address). I can't respond properly to this report until all of the evidences are presented clearly, but for the time being it just looks like the reporting party is hidding key details.
  7. SkuggHerren

SkuggHerren New User

Steam:
    I really don't have to give any reasons to why I wouldn't want my private e-mail to be visible here for everyone to see. And I really have nothing to hide.
    If Sjru would want a "unblurred" versions of the screenshot, or access to my account were he can read the chat conversation by himself, I wouldn't have any problem with giving him that what so ever.

If you are so desperate with claiming your innocence, how come you haven't posted any proof of sending the payment?
  8. Dudu

Dudu New User

Steam:
    Because I am not the one being questioned at this point, you're the one who's supposed to come up with valid evidence of me scamming you. Now we both know that you have received your money and that most of the stuff you've wrote here is nothing but bullshit. I don't know what PayPal you used in order to take these pictures you have provided, hence I'm kindly asking for the uncensored version of our conversation, because it's clearly not the same account. Can't see any reason for you to blur it out in the first place anyway.

Regardless of all that, I will provide evidence that would support my claim once I am back home.
  9. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @SkuggHerren.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  10. Royysz

Royysz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71448023
    please ban him
  11. SGMexican

SGMexican New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70702825
    As someone who has most recently been scammed by him i agree.
  12. Dudu

Dudu New User

Steam:
    Go to hell with your false accusations, all of you. That screenshot has its email censored because it does not match the PayPal email provided on the other screenshot. You have received your payment and can't even come up with proper evidence of your PayPal account history without censoring its email. I could fake such a screenshot in less than a minute.

This is bullshit.
  13. Entropy

Entropy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8389691
    I vouch for OP. This guy just scammed me for $175. It needs to stop. I wish I can show you logs but I did not think to take screenshots as I thought he was legit. Said something about sent SMAP keys sent to RS-PL account or whatever, I dont even know what they mean. But this needs to really stop.
  14. Royysz

Royysz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71448023
  15. Dudu

Dudu New User

Steam:
    Liars gonna lie.
  16. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    @SkuggHerren , do happen to still have versions of the screenshots that aren't edited? You can provide them privately so that your email address is not displayed publicly, just place them between [ SHOWTOGROUPS=3,4 ] <screenshots here> [ /SHOWTOGROUPS ] tags (remove spaces), so that only staff can see them.

@Dudu please provide proof you sent the payment (as you said you could), need full uncropped screenshots of the transaction, and the transaction details.
  17. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

It has been an extended period of time without the required evidence being provided, as such I will be archiving this report.

If you acquire the required evidence, please open another report as soon as possible.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.