1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198020819467 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DarthDan, Oct 31, 2014.

1. DarthDan

DarthDan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3600452
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198020819467

Victim profile: 76561197967466632

What happened? Description:
    I had a trade offer up on Outpost buying crates at one weapon per two crates. I did not friend the scammer- he sent me a trade request using the link on my tf2 outpost profile while I was at work. The Scammer offered to trade 4 crates for 2 of my weapons, but he deliberately selected a professional killstreak weapon as one of the weapons. It was on a separate page in my BP far after any other weapons, and I had plenty of metal, so he deliberately chose the pro KS.

He now (a day later) has the exact weapon- a professional KS disciplinary action- up for sale on his own outpost page for almost 4 keys, so he knows just how valuable it is, and just how unfair that trade was. You can see that I was the previous owner of the item if you check the item's history.

I sent him a friend request to try and talk it over and resolve things without reporting him- I'm willing to pay him some ref to get my pro KS back- but he ignored the request and blocked me.

Yes, I stupidly accepted the trade offer before looking at every item and verifying everything was totally legit. Yes, it's partially my fault. It was a long day at work and I was an idiot. However, I believe his actions of ignoring my friend request and immediately putting the item up for sale implies that his actions were intentional and he knew that trade was unfair.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first image: my original trade on tf2outpost, clearly saying I'm paying 1 normal wep per two crates, or 1 scrap per 4 crates.
    View attachment 162514

Second image: proof of the trade- inventory history showing I traded 1 normal wep and the professional KS disciplinary action for 4 crates (urgh)
    View attachment 162511

Third image: his outpost trade, selling the pro KS disciplinary action for 3.5 keys View attachment 162516

Fourth image: looking at the trade history via outpost, I am the previous owner
    View attachment 162517

Last image: I cannot add him anymore, he ignored my friend request and blocked me
    View attachment 162515

Attached Files:

2. DarthDan

DarthDan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3600452
    Just another note, I posted a link to this pending report on that outpost trade the scammer made. He closed the trade, blocked me on outpost, and reopened another trade selling the pro KS disciplinary action at 3 keys now. It's clear he's desperate to sell the thing, and it's a pretty scummy move.

Attached Files: