1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198021738325 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by smmrRain, Oct 31, 2014.

1. smmrRain

smmrRain New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86114062
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198021738325

Victim profile: 76561198132493852

What happened? Description:
    Tried to scam me. He wanted to buy my ak-47 fire serpent (ft) and he said i have money i can buy everything what you want. I said okey. I asked m9 bayonet night bs. And he told me : "Okey i will buy". After 5 min he said let me think that your item not bugged because there are so many aks bugged. He said give ak not to me but to my friend. I just said you will buy that knife or not? He just said yes. And he just removed me. I think he will get report. That man has a lot of guns and i think they're from scams,because he tried to scam my friend as well. He must be trade banned​

Provide Evidence:
    Tried to scam me. He wanted to buy my ak-47 fire serpent (ft) and he said i have money i can buy everything what you want. I said okey. I asked m9 bayonet night bs. And he told me : "Okey i will buy". After 5 min he said let me think that your item not bugged because there are so many aks bugged. He said give ak not to me but to my friend. I just said you will buy that knife or not? He just said yes. And he just removed me.​

Attached Files:

• 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      105.3 KB
      Views:
    • 22.png
      22.png
      File size:
      106 KB
      Views:
    • 33.png