1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198022541315 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stoyan2407, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31137793
    He wanted to provoke me, while he insulted my country !. And all because I "scammer". [TNC:] The_Ultimate_Kaan - say that this is normal?
    P.S. I understand that it is the human factor, it s called envy.

Attached Files:

2. I have never said that insulting a scammers country is normal. Please don't missunderstand me.
  3. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Sorry, forgot to put a question mark
  4. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    And yet, you're not qualified to judge all the judge. You can add something, but do not judge!
  5. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    say that this is normal? - It is not a statement but a question

* If it is not clear
  6. As I stated before, I am not judging, I am trying to tell you that why are you called as a scammer.
  7. PoV | Ardt

PoV | Ardt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51952792
    I previously had an encounter with this person too. He offered a hellfire wet works for my purple energy marauder. But since the fact that i found him a bit shady, and the the way he ammassed his unusuals too, i did not trade with him. After that he started insulting me in russian or whatever, after in politely declined the trade. This went on for while.
    To see that he took a scorching team captain did not surprise me. His wicked english doesnt improve anything either. His way of trading looks a lot like sharking, by forcing people into making trades.
    To conclude this, after looking at the screenshots and such, i think this ban should be permanent and the scorching tc should be returned to its rightful owner, stoyan 2407.
  8. [00FF00]WalkingDead

[00FF00]WalkingDead New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40965369
    I kinda disagree here almost with everyone, its OPs fault. I think 99% of the people here would run aswell, the only reason you call him a scammer and want him to return it because most od you are just jelly
  9. awefawef

awefawef New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100273435
    If he anyways gets tradebanned, you won't get your items back.
  10. No, not because of being jelly. It is may be Stoyan's fault to not checking carefully what he traded but the scammer made the big fault by running away and not giving the items back.
    SteamRep does not tradeban accounts. It is the job of VALve.
  11. awefawef

awefawef New User

Steam:
    No s✿✿✿ sherlock
  12. awefawef

awefawef New User

Steam:
    That's is not even scamming xD, It's his fault to not check tradebox... Also there was a nametag on the nab team captain so how he can miss it xDDD
  13. awefawef

awefawef New User

Steam:
    G11RDO, There is nothing proof that you should return that item, it's his fault btw, so don't care about it.
  14. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68689793
    All right guys , after what i have seen here i wanted to let you know that i am REALLY AWARE that i cannot get my items back since this is steamrep which is a site for reports not givebacks. I don't know where that saying came from that i tought that steamrep gave stuff back.
  15. Don't be too rude to Stoyan and me. Yes, maybe he didn't check the item but as I stated before, he broke the aggrement so that means scamming. I saw people got marked as a scaammer for getting the wrong but expnesive item and running away.
    Also, I have checked your Steam Profile and it is possible that you are an alt of G11RDO.

One more thing.
    He will care about it. (You)
  16. [00FF00]WalkingDead

[00FF00]WalkingDead New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40965369
    All you can get from steamrep is a scammer tagged, since he never scammed or had any intentions to there is no point in this report from my point of view, you missplaced the items. Itd be funny actually if he would report you for quickswitching. If he would do that the report would be report reviewed and there is a chance you get banned insted.
  17. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    And what exatly am i going to get banned for? Giving him 1000 $ free and me wanting a refund and he running ? We made a agreement before and the propper thing to do was refund.
  18. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
  19. FewFlyBy

FewFlyBy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47378671
    This is not scamming bro. It's your fault.
  20. Gentleman, I saw some people getting banned for recieving the wrong but expensive item. I don't remember them but I saw what offence they got banned from.
    The offence was:
    Recieving a Burning Ol Snaggletooth instead of Orbiting Planets Ol Snaggletooth. Ran away and never gave his item back.

I don't remember the name but the offence was exactly this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.