1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198022541315 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stoyan2407, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awefawef

awefawef New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100273435
    ye im an alt i have veri veri bad english tho-.-
  2. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31137793
    Overall I spent with you in exchange for about 1 hour! You then went somewhere, then to what you dig. I told you that I have no time for it, but you did not understand me. And I lost my temper, sure anyone would not like it.
    And yes, first began to swear, not i!
    PS Who like spending his time in the blank!
  3. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    I watched you and I have two thoughts: 1. You are in cahoots, 2 envy.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    In the first screenshot that @G✖11✖rdo provided as his evidence it shows that they are both talking about a nnb(Nuts&Bolts) team captain. There is not a mention of a Scorching TC. The accused took advantage of a miss click on the trade. All of the accused hats would not be the value of the scorching TC alone. I feel that this is a breech of agreement because the accused admits that it is the victims fault for adding it to the trade. He knows that the trade was wrong but still accepted it.
    Hello @Stoyan2407, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  5. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Before I could understand anything, he quickly gave me an exchange. And put things. The screenshot shows that I did not understand what we are dieting. Tk I do not know English perfectly
    obvious alt likes this.
  6. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    And again sorry for my english
  7. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    I would not have exchanged for TC (nnb) + Thirst Blood (GE). That proposal was not interesting to me, but people are not giving me finish gave me a trade
  8. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    As you can see in my first post, I wrote that there is no mention of the TC (NNB). Translating his message, I did not understand the reduction-NNB TS. The screenshot shows I write: "I do not understand you"
  9. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68689793
    The message is clear and we agreed on the nnb one . You could have said you don't want my nnb tc or at least warned me . You could have simply said no thank you and i would have canceled it .
  10. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    (TC (nnb)=3 buds) +(Thirst Blood (GE)=6,5 buds)=9,5 vs 12 buds ...

I took my anger for 11 buds, I can provide proof. Sense to me to change or add more + his cap for 1 bud?
  11. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    You just did not let me finish. I do not have time to understand about any hats in question (except thirst blood)
  12. The chat with Stoyan and you proves that you aggreed to do a trade and there was a N&B TC. You were interested in it. Please don't lie. We can see what really happened by looking to the chat. Also, lying won't save you.
  13. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    I did not want me so. And chatting with Stoyan I did not understand what was going on. Can look to my proposals on Tf2Outpost (if they were still there) and understand that so I would not agree to change!
  14. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Look, I asked him what caps because they do not understand what kind of hat he says ...

G✖11✖rdo: what is your suggestion?
    Stoyan2407: hmm
    G✖11✖rdo: anger at what?
    Stoyan2407: do you have a 1 bud hat?
    G✖11✖rdo: yes
    Stoyan2407: well if u add it you have a deal on the anger
    G✖11✖rdo: so ?
    Stoyan2407: is ti clean the anger
    Stoyan2407: and could u do sth else than miami
    G✖11✖rdo: I do not understand
  15. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    So I ask the administrators to review the admission of evidence. I think I have provided enough information that would doubt it.
  16. MagzM_

MagzM_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81813973
    Hi, I have seen RetroGaming video about this, and to think about 1000$ lost is just mind-blowing. I almost feel like if it was a real world crime. I have looked at your evidences many times and when G✖11✖rdo said nothing about when Stoyan2407 added a Scorching Flames TC, I bet he felt really happy about stealing 1000$, anyway this trade was really unbalanced and we're talking about 1000$ and I might not know a lot about unusual trading, but if I were G✖11✖rdo I would give the hat back instead of instantly selling it. But I would feel really bad after years of working up for something like this and within minutes of that work vanishing into thin air. And the fact that he was offering you and asking you nicely back for it even give unusual for it. Hmm... what's the word for you...Greedy! Yes Greedy! And he clearly deleting and blocking everyone is an act of guiltiness, and I hope he realizes that any Steam or Valve admin can undo that. At the end of the day both made a mistake but I think we can see clearly who made the bigger one(G✖11✖rdo) I hope you do the right thing and end this over. Random quote! 'You can not get rich, without taking from the poor' but this one wasn't cool.
  17. [MLG] Ejnox

[MLG] Ejnox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58222817
    Stoyan, it's only your fault. Pay for it now, brother.
  18. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    I had such a case. I bought a hat at a very attractive price, and after a while the price fell on her, and quite low. I really realize that the blame for it just me, nobody else. By this, on this I did not write the seller about the return of my things. Likewise here, but I offered him a deal. In 35 buds, he refused. I'd talked to him yet, and maybe we would have come to address this issue. But I was banned on tf2Outpost and it led me into a rage ...

And here's the exchange policy Steam, they will not hear the case

Attached Files:

19. BlaqkAudio64

BlaqkAudio64 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55784425
    I honestly think it's OP's fault. Why wouldn't you double, triple or even quadruple check the hat to make sure that it wasn't Scorching? Something that should always and I mean ALWAYS be done when having two unusual hats but with different effects. Especially with a price gap as huge as this.

I still think the accused is a dick for not giving it back, but I don't see how it deserves a mark. No rule was broken here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.