1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198022541315 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stoyan2407, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MLG] Ejnox

[MLG] Ejnox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58222817
    Yeah, he is dick, but he have a full right to be one. I mean... he did just made the best deal of his life, didn't he?
    [PPM]TheVenomWithin likes this.
  2. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31137793
  3. [MLG] Ejnox

[MLG] Ejnox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58222817
    Beacuse of reasons. I just wanna talk to you for a sec.
  4. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Okay, I'll add you and we'll talk
  5. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68689793
    G✖11✖rdo add me please for a moment. I want to talk with you for something in private.
  6. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    What do you need?
  7. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    Just to talk with you . Add me if you want i think we can figure this out.
  8. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    And why you do not want to talk here?
  9. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    Well nevermind then i tought we could probably figure it out but looks like we won't.
  10. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Sorry, I was trying to understand what you mean but not understood. Can you rephrase it?
  11. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    If you want you can just add me to talk. I want to talk with you and mayby we can both figure out a way to end this.
  12. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Okay, I'll add you as a friend
  13. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    You can keep complaining about buying hats at difference in price, I checked the previous chat pictures. The scorching is a huge overpayment, did you really think he would add hats then? Btw, it was never said it would be added in the trade. And if you buy hat and it drops, that's not the fault of him or you, it's just backpack.tf that provides information and you took the risk of buying when it was high in price. You just took the hat, ignored, trying to complain, he offered fair a 20-25 buds unusual in exchange to get his hat back, and you just sold the hat. I think you would deserve a remark.
  14. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

[PPM]TheVenomWithin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68573242
    Hue. You guys are all acting like you'd give the hat right back if this happened to you. Easy to say when you guys aren't in his position. To be brutally honest, if I was in this guys position, Sure, I'd take the hat. Where as this may be considering being "greedy" or "being a dick" I don't see how it deserves a mark. I've made plenty of trades like this before, Nothing obviously near this big. When I gave something by mistake, I sucked it up and walked away. I know that when I get into a trade and click that ready to trade button and then accept it, That's it. That's all I can do.

Call me what you want, but I don't see this guy in the wrong.
  15. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

Steam:
    Also, Wouldn't this moreso fall under the category of being a shark, not a scam?
  16. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

Steam:
    E
    x
    a
    c
    t
    l
    y

There was no rule broken here, Just a stupid mistake. Should he get marked for being a dick, greedy, or inhumane? No. Yes, morally I suppose you could say it was wrong. G✖11✖rdo will get a lot of hate because of this, but that's the worst that should happen to him as far as i'm concerned.
  17. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

Steam:
    Have to disagree with you on this one Strife. He most likely made his profile private because he was tired of receiving the bull s✿✿✿ hate from doing this trade. He's done something wrong, I agree with you on that much. The hat was sold and he made his money. His account will most likely never be used again now because no one will ever want to trade with him, even if this doesn't get accepted.
  18. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    The key to every report made is the TRADE AGREEMENT. It is clear they were talking about the NNB TC, not the other one. The trade agreement was broken and thus constitutes a scam.

But, for those saying it is not a scam, lets flip this around. Had Stoy and Gx11 agreed on a 75 bud Scorching TC deal, and Stoy added the NNB by accident and Gx11 accepted it, you would all want to have Stoy's head on a platter since it was a SCAM. You can't have it both ways.

And sorry the the SR Staff for cluttering this up.
    ImperialBloody likes this.
  19. Chief Alec

Chief Alec New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57533645
    No fraud has been committed. If i were Stoyan i would be upset too, he made a mistake and lost a lot of money. of course, the morally right thing would be to return the hat, but come on, i doubt that many of the people who read this post would have returned it. in my opinion this report is compete bs and G✖11✖rdo has done nothing wrong.
    [PPM]TheVenomWithin likes this.
  20. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

Steam:
    Te
    . Disagree With this as well. Then it would have been gx being the stupid one and overpaying an insane amount on the hat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.