1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198022541315 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stoyan2407, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68689793
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198022541315

Victim profile: 76561198097645315

What happened? Description:
    Well i traded this guy and accidentally i traded my scorching team captain in stead of my nuts and bolts one. I was really sorry after i realised and when i asked the guy for a refund he just blocked me and removed me. I have screenshots of the trade below so you could see it. The original trade was : Nuts and Bolts team captain + green energy thirst blood for his roboactive anger + miami nights jeep cap. After we did the trade as i sad i asked for refund but he just ran!​

Provide Evidence:
    I have uploaded the screenshots below with chat , trade .​

Attached Files:

2. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31137793
    Вот полное общение, человек сам виноват в этом

Attached Files:

obvious alt likes this.
  3. Strife

Strife New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6058895
    I've attached a conversation I had with G✖11✖rdo earlier today. Hopefully it's of some help during the process of this report. It's crazy to think that he could be losing over 1000$+ in a single trade.

Attached Files:

[M&C] TheBluekr likes this.
  4. Strife

Strife New User

Steam:
    That Stoyan could be losing*
  5. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    fraudulant behavior ... I have no words, I still am a scammer. He put it on the exchange , namely Scorching flames and pressed exchange
  6. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    I got some screenshots off of our chat. If something helps let me know !

Attached Files:

7. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    I am not a steamrep moderator/admin:
    I mean technically he isn't required to refund it to you. It's your responsibility to see what you put in before you trade him :/
  8. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    The thing is that he knew what was happening and i told him that i was going to add a nnb tc as provided in the proof above. Also check strife's chat with him . It is really crazy that i'm losing over 1000 $ + which were already resold. After that the guy added me back and tried to manipulate me to give him 35 pure buds in a certain amount of time when i clearly had 31.
  9. Cube The Penguin

Cube The Penguin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69142882
    yeah kinda is. no items really have actual value, they're value is based off the community.

technically it is a "fair" trade since none of the items have real value. you didn't lose or gain anything (technically).

this is a huuuge lesson though for you. check what you put into a trade before you trade it.
  10. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    I'll have to disagree on your opinion about the value. If the items didn't have value steam rep wouldn't be doing much for example sharking is type of a scam where you manipulate the value . I am glad that i learned the lesson and the tc is already sold anyways .
  11. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68471865
    I am not a steamrep moderator/admin:

Why even come to steamrep, what honestly gave you the idea they would do anything. It seems like you're wanting them to wave the magic stick and say give back this guys unusual or else we'll mark you!!!
    I mean, they don't even deal with sharkers here any more. I love how Strife gets involved and tries to persuade him into thinking he can get marked for a situation like this. The sad thing is, he says you can still make a lot of profit off the situation in which the guy is agreeing to add the anger back for the TC. (even though he rightfully doesn't have to/nor will he get marked for it). But because you gave him an incentive he demanded for more in return for the team captain.
    I mean why would steamrep deal with any situation differently to Valve, if you complained to valve about this situation I high doubt they'll care. Like it's your own fault, you were obviously aware you owned two team captains, it's your responsibility to check for that kind of thing.
    This guy did nothing wrong, you mis-red/mis-understood what you were adding and sure it is unfortunate.
  12. Strife

Strife New User

Steam:
    Evan, to be honest that's not the way you're the one that lost the Scorching TC. Stoyan knows Steamrep can't get the unusual back, this thread is just to serve as a warning to people that may trade with G✖11✖rdo even if it doesn't get processed or accepted. The fact he's now made his profile private and sold the Team Captain already would indicate he himself knows he's done something wrong. The conversations I had with G✖11✖rdo were before we reported him on TF2Outpost or Steamrep so.
  13. Strife

Strife New User

Steam:
    not the way you'd feel if you lost the Scorching TC*
  14. LiddoJunior

LiddoJunior New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46894228
    To everyone defending the accused. Next thing you know quick switching isn't a scam. "Because the victim didn't check. "

I would think anyone not honoring to the agreed upon trade and receiving items he/she shouldn't have gotten/given. Is still considered a scam, I would personally like to know that if before I trade with someone that they have a history of fraudulent behavior and I should be cautious/or not even bother trading with them.
  15. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Extract from politics Steam(screenshot)

Who's says I'm a scammer is not so!
    In the beginning I did not know how to be. After communicating with moderators I suggested Stoyan2407 deal. and the transaction was the fact that he gives me 35 pure buds (of course not at once). To which he refused, saying that it's a lot and it will continue to investigate. Not having time to resolve the situation with Stoyan2407 I get ban for tf2 outpost, and that I was very unhappy. that's why I'm removing all who have involved in this case.
    You can say I'm bad, but I'm not a scammer!

Attached Files:

obvious alt and [MLG] Ejnox like this.
  16. Chewbacca !

Chewbacca ! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38682852
    I added him on steam, he instantly blocked me, hope that helps, you're a really bad person mate, hope you'll get shitted one day ;)
  17. Chewbacca !

Chewbacca ! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38682852
    Also he didn't say shiet I bet, he just ran crazy that he got a free TC ;)
  18. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    On this day, me added a lot of people and they tried to exchange it. I think some would have left it to itself ... What would change if I added you?
  19. You are a scammer. Even if you say "I'm not a scammer!" many many times, you are a scammer, deal with it. (I'm not joking, I'm serious.)

If you really don't know that why you are called as a "scammer" then let me explain to you.
    You have been found as guilty for:

"NOT HOLDING UP AGGREMENT"

The aggrement was to trade a Nuts n Bolts Team Captain and a Green Energy Thirst Blood for Roboactive Anger and Miami Nights Jumper's Jeepcap. However, Stoyan accidently put the Schorching Team Captain which made him lose 1000$+. Stoyan then asked you to give his unusual back and he even said he will give the Anger for the TC. But you just ran away and never wanted to give him back. Then, you came back and made a ridicioulus price to give the unusual back which was 35 buds. He doesn't needs to give anything for it (expect the Nuts n Bolts TC) since he achieved the Schorching TC himself. But seems you are one of those people who love profit too much. Because of that, you got it and then ran like a coward.

Alright then, now understood why you are found being guilty? Think that you lost 1000$+, how would you feel? Feeling like you are the unluckiest person ever? Stoyan is just feeling like this.

Anyways, Stoyan I hope you'll get your items back. I also added this report to my watch list. I'm very curious what will happen to this report.
  20. Stoyan2407

Stoyan2407 New User

Steam:
    If you had returned my tc you would have won 20 buds in 1st gens legitly as i simply offered you . There would be no repports , no banns , no unnecessary inspections. It was that simple and you would have won 20 buds and no one would have been telling you anything about it .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.