1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198022768015 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♫Meet The Unusual Pyro♥, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198022768015 ()

Victim profile: 76561198141902527

What happened? Description:
    This player scammed me my 18 key Unusual Pyro's Beanie effect is Bubbling renamed to "Meet The Unusual Pyro" for his Unrespectful Robo-Glove effect is Orbiting Planets. I met this player on either tf2tp.com or tf2outpost.com and he offered me this at the time there was no price and only 4 of these existing and I thought it sounded cool but till I realized I can't do anything with this hat and before he completely blocked me, I commented -rep on his steam profile.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. F i n g e r_Z

F i n g e r_Z New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31251143
    The steaming robo glove is around 16k, planet is better than steaming so my hat was around 18 too. Not my fault if you cant sell it. Everyone made trade mistake,its not a reason to report, and if you look at outpost there is several lvl 1 bubbling beanie witch mean that your beanie was probably duped (so worthless) anyway. And you lie when you say that I blocked you, I did not. Your asking a re trade 1 day after the trade, what did you expect, no one do that. I made mistake too in my trader life and I dont report people... An please go check a "scammer" definition...
  3. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    If you don't like the trade after it's done, you probably shouldn't have agreed on it in the first place.
    Next time check unusual prices by lurking the market a little bit before the trade.
    You're missing steam chat and inventory history screenshots, but from what I see, this so called report will be rejected even with them.
  4. F i n g e r_Z

F i n g e r_Z New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31251143
    Anyone could delete this pending report please? I have it for almost a year. I did nothing wrong, why I should keep this on my SR account so long...
  5. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Archiving.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.