1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198023502892 - (Iwantacar / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Purple Fanto, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Purple Fanto

Purple Fanto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46429044
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198023502892 (Iwantacar)

Victim profile: 76561198053123816

What happened? Description:
    Originally named Gratefuldead him and his buddy for 4 months RAKF came onto a trade server claiming to give out an unusual, so several people entered and when a "winner" was chosen it turned out to be the same account who Gave the items to the middleman. so basicly a profit was made then they changed their users and went on private account modes however i managed to copy down Grates account steam id and have some evidence to prove my case, He also likley has the item history in his inventory, and RAKF was on his friends list when the scam happened.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, please upload your screenshots directly to SteamREP via the "Upload a File" button. Also please include (if not already in there as I can't see them) a screenshot of the agreement, a screenshot of your inventory history, and the ID block of the "winner".
  3. Purple Fanto

Purple Fanto New User

Steam:
    Here are the screenshots.
    Item History will be provided in a screenshot, However before he traded it to RAKF to "prove" he had a middleman, Both RAKF and Him went
    private. To restate my evidence above
    1. The Item history shows that Undertax/melvin/Iwantacar owned the fez
    2. the screenshot shows that his fake middleman RAKF was traded the fez
    3. The winner of the giveaway (who disconnected when i confronted him) Is just The Fez's original owners account Past Username (so he just changed his steam name to pretend he won)
    4. The winner of the giveaway got both the Unusual, and everyones entries seen in the screenshot below
    5. Both accounts went private and disconnected

Attached Files:

4. Purple Fanto

Purple Fanto New User

Steam:
    As you see the steam account has owned the fez since August 11, RAKF was a private account so it woudn't list him in the history.
    Also i have the image of him recieving his items back + the entries into the contest items, sorry forgot to add it

Attached Files:

5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Do you have a screenshot of the agreement? We also still need a screenshot of your inventory history and the ID block of the other person involved.

Do you remember what community's server was this on?
  6. Purple Fanto

Purple Fanto New User

Steam:
    The agreement was made upon microphone, and ill see if i can find the server
  7. Purple Fanto

Purple Fanto New User

Steam:
    I cannot find the server, and what's even worse is that he has changed his username so many times that the history of his old usernames are no longer avalible.
    However, i Believe the evidence i have provided is proof enough,
    I've proved that the profile that is currently private WAS the original owner of the unusual
    and i DID prove that he had won his own unusual
    However because of this Name change nonsense we may be at a lack of evidence.

Please help get this terrible scammer off Steam Trading
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Unfortunately there is no evidence that a raffle took place. Due to this I will be archiving this.