1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198023700967 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ✪ SeVeN, Oct 27, 2014.

1. ✪ SeVeN

✪ SeVeN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58146560
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198023700967

Victim profile: 76561198076558849
    What happened? Description:
    This Guy Added me For buying Payday 2 , i was selling the game for 2 keys but since i wasnt have single copies at the moment when he added me , i told him that i have Payday 2 Four Pack , would u like take it and after u activate it , u will have the game on your library and the 3x others copies will be on your backpack , i want those 3x copies back , and he say okay , and promised me that he will give me them back , i gave him my whole four pack thinking him is trusted person cuz i saw he got good reps on his profile and level 20 and have 70+ games on his account , after we made the trade i was on his profile pressing F5 to see his games been updated from 72 to 73 to make sure he activate it , then go to his inventory and found the 3 copies on his inventory , then i told him u got it and he say yes , then i invited him to trade to give me back my 3x copies and he accepted it , and i waiting him to put the copies but he holding trade about 3 mins without putting any thing , then when i asked him put the copies , he say i dont see them , and asked me to send him trade offer , i go to his inventory again and shocked when i found that he no 3x copies on his inventory , then was been sure that he moved the copies from his inventory to his alt by trade offer or send gift bottom , and be notice that he accepting my normal trade to say me later , how i moved them when i was trading with me and it happened as i expected and noticed later that he accepting my trade to do some disguise of his crime , after that i told him u will be banned cuz of this u made , asked me ''will that ban will be Vac ban '' , i told him no , trade ban may be suspended so u cant open your account again , he say to me then np , ''i can create new account and share my games '' . i think this guy must be banned of his main account and all other account he will made on future ,, our trading must be clear those f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammers from our world . i also create a ticket to valve and report him on other 3rd parties sites to make people avoid him ,, i really need help for get my 3x copies back , i know its my fault but i really hope get them back .

Thanks .​
    Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      100.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      92.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      101.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      117.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      65.8 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      132.1 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      123.4 KB
      Views:
    • prove 1.png
      prove 1.png
      File size:
      429.2 KB
      Views:
    • prove0.png
      prove0.png
      File size:
      260.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
  2. ✪ SeVeN

✪ SeVeN New User

Steam:
  3. ✪ SeVeN

✪ SeVeN New User

Steam:
  4. ✪ SeVeN

✪ SeVeN New User

Steam:
    by seeing that i should also provide that he did not gave me the 3 copies back i am showing too the trade history from 26 October to 28 October including 27 October shows that he did not gave me any thing

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      164.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      173.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      223.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      183.6 KB
      Views:
    • 50.png
      50.png
      File size:
      158.6 KB
      Views:
    • 60.png
      60.png
      File size:
      155.4 KB
      Views:
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thanks for your report, this should be ready for an admin to review.
  6. ✪ SeVeN

✪ SeVeN New User

Steam:
    hello there ,, any update on this report its being open since 6 months till now without taking any actions against this scammer