1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198024823806 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by OutOfTouch, Nov 8, 2014.

1. OutOfTouch

OutOfTouch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15922965
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198024823806

Victim profile: 76561197992111658

What happened? Description:
    He is Selling CS:GO copies bought with stolen credit card .. and he is pretty much aware of that fact.
    I was looking for a few CS:GO copies in tf2outpost and i found him. Reasonable price..high level profile, had decent REP...and he is selling games since long time..or it looked like this at least. I used his dispencer bot to buy 3x CS:GOs. Once he came back online .. i asked him if he could be trusted with those CS:GOs..and if his supplier is trusted. His answer : "I sold over 400 and no complains so far. If they get revoked i am gonna compensate you for your trouble" . Even some guy added me .. saying that his copies was revoked a few days ago .. and he bought them from Zher0.
    Well...i had them already so i decided to keep them for a week and see what's gonna happen. Day before that week is over..all 3 CS:GOs got revoked, all my msg-es to him ignored...he is even trying to cover his tracks in tf2outpost hiding my comment and some other guy also..in his post there(as you can see in the picture as a proof).
    If he just answered me .. i would not report him. But i meet a huge amount of users who were also ignored...and his poor way of hiding his tracks were the point where i said to my self..this one have to be reported. He is aware of the fact that CS:GOs he got gonna be revoked in future .. but that's not a reason for him to stop selling them. I am gonna give him a reason now. A customer shoudnt be treated like that for sure.
    Also there is a huge chance that this is his main account and he is one of the guys actually using fake credit cards to buy games.
    Here is more detailed info :
    Here is his Steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zher0
    Also tf2outpost.com post : http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/13803
    Also the dispenser.tf bot that he is using: http://dispenser.tf/VULTUR
    and it's Steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085507370

I just hope more ppl to see this post and skip his offers.
    I won't provide proofs but one. It's pointless since most probably there wont be any punishment for him. So many complains..and not a single report against him. That's poor and sad guys.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is more detailed info :
    Here is his Steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zher0
    Also tf2outpost.com post : http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/13803
    Also the dispenser.tf bot that he is using: http://dispenser.tf/VULTUR
    and it's Steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085507370

Attached Files:

Shikashi likes this.
  2. Shikashi

Shikashi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30596226
    Alrighty then, lets get the ball rollin'

Sadly, I was also a Victim of an sold revoked copy from Zher0
    I saw his rep n stuff and didn't thought about a scam by revoked game. May this happened by any trades he did before or not, fact is that this happened and he didn't attemped to talk with anyone of us the "Victims"

I just tried to get a nice game for a friend and it just got revoked 2 days later...
    4 keys -> gone

i tried to contact him, well i got ignored and looks like blocked too.
    thats too bad, i gave him hin in comment section of Dispenser.tf but well he deleted every message that had to do with this- till now you can see some of the buyers are complaining or spamming that he's "scamming" few days later, these comments are *poof* (goodthing that ratings are not removeable by himself)

I wonder what could driven a "huge trader" this way with his costumers...

I attached my inventory history + the screenshot from my friend (i am sure that his screenshot isn't a valid proof cuz i censored his steam login ID. but better safe then sorry)

Attached Files:

3. OutOfTouch

OutOfTouch New User

Steam:
    Well, good thing that he can't do nothing about this report but feeling sorry for it. Or maybe he is saying to himself "Well, it was about time."
    Etherway , since he is a game seller it's hard to believe that he is not aware of that big problem with CS:GOs bought with stolen credit cards. This is a permanent problem with this game since...forever. Having that in mind .. he is buying the game from not trusted traders and afterwards creating mass dispencer/steam accounts and selling it again and again and again to other ppl and even more..convincing them it's Ok ... is the point of this report.
  4. Yin

Yin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12320093
    My CSGO copy was revoked too. I bought from this guy few copy for my friends at 28~29OCT,however it revoked 3~5 NOV. I tried add this guy but he never accept and ignore me in outpost/steam.
  5. ★Zher0

★Zher0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32279039
    Ok, here we have a big situation, if you dont get it guys, i got scammed to, i bought the copies from another seller, well, that seller revoked all the copies, witch mean i lost around 580 Keys, i say a lot of times to all my buyers that just wait until steam give my keys back, but you guys are so rude. Here is a pic of the steam support ticket:

[​IMG]

I cant give keys back until i got my keys back. Please guys understand me. Thats not a reason to f✿✿✿ a 2 years of trading, is the first time this kind of situation happen to me.

PD: Outoftorch im trying to add you but seems to be you have been blocked me. :/
  6. ★Zher0

★Zher0 New User

Steam:
    PD: im adding you guys to give your keys back i bought some keys with my last paypal cash.
  7. Soarnsky

Soarnsky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42081636
    Just so it's on the record. I bought 22 copies of CSGO from him and all of them were revoked. When I asked him where he got the copies from he stated they were from the last CSGO sale. Obviously this isn't true as they would not have lasted this long without being revoked. He aimed to quicksell. Here's some screens
    zherochat.png zherochat2.png
  8. ★Zher0

★Zher0 New User

Steam:
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate,I'm not a moderator but I'm going to put a quote thats is very pertinent to this report:

Full text: http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/wiki/revokedgames

Also "How to get your gifts/items back": http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/how-to-get-your-gifts-items-back-revoke-scammers.4565/
    Hope this helps, GL.
    Mattie! likes this.
  10. Shikashi

Shikashi New User

Steam:
    for first, i have to say i am happy that you are appearing here now, Zher0.
    i already thought about that you were scammed too, yes atleast you don't look like any scammer, selling many games with much Rep, the high amount of confusion and hate just came up without talking to us in anyway.

- like i just added you
    - left a comment on your dispenser that i just wanted to talk with you to get knowledge what was going on.
    - left as last hope an tradeoffer with rec for rec where i wrote that all in description.

all for just to see that you declined the add.

it's great that you now added us for giving a refund, i also hope that you will get your scam back from steam.
  11. Shikashi

Shikashi New User

Steam:
    Update: Got my refund now.

Attached Files:

• 2314.PNG
      2314.PNG
      File size:
      261.3 KB
      Views:
  12. cXc

cXc New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31484010
  13. OutOfTouch

OutOfTouch New User

Steam:
    I also was refunded by Zher0 a few minutes ago. Here are some pictures as a proof. Lesson learned and since i made this post originally i will msg the admins to erase it if possible. If any of you guys are still not refunded and have any personal problem with Zher0 .. you might consider to contact to him and reopen the thread if needed.
    Every new or old game seller is making this CS:GO/DayZ mistake sooner or later. He was a man enough to apologies and refund what is lost and proof himself and as a worthy trader in my eyes.

Attached Files:

14. OutOfTouch

OutOfTouch New User

Steam:
  15. BooDi

BooDi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33733551
    I buy from this Zher0 100+ copies cs go , and all are revoked, I try to talk with him but frist thing was he do is delete me from freind!
  16. BooDi

BooDi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33733551
  17. world4games

world4games New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43390765
  18. world4games

world4games New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43390765
    also i tried talking to him , and i was always polite. never flamed him. he just deleted me from friendlist, he never replied after gifts started to disapear...
  19. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    For game revocations, you need to reach out to Steam Support to see about recovering the items. It often comes from an indirect 3rd party and not whoever you got the games from.

That being said, as I notice that Zher0 bought a huge number of games from an obviously shady alt, I'm going to CAUTION the profile for people in the future to be wary of anything sold by him due to his/her poor judgement.