1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198025424557 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.), Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.)

Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53805052
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198025424557

Victim profile: 76561198067875833

What happened? Description:
    So I logged back into my Steam to play some more Terraria after a long weekend of work and noticed I had someone who added me and posted on my profile they were interested in the knife. I had decided to accept the invite and the person told me they agreed on my pricing, which I saw no harm with since it was for below quicksell value and I'd rather get a new set of shoes than a knife I don't use. I told him he would be going first and he agreed and sent an invoice to my paypal account shortly after agreeing. Where it became apparent something wasn't as it seemed was when I saw the invoice on paypal and immediately recognized a red flag. So I went to check their SteamRep ( I understand I should have done this sooner but was tired and wanted to skip an obviously important step to make my time easier) and saw they had pending reports against them, one of which was for the same thing. I talked to them of the situation and came to the agreement that if the payment does come through, I will refund it fully. I just want to put this up incase something were to happen while I am away and I somehow be deemed at fault. This is more of a cautionary report than anything and will do best to my ability to supply the admins and all those involved with whatever information is needed. I have some screenshots available of our conversation and all the information I received and gathered.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.)
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.
  3. bae subbota-oleg

bae subbota-oleg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32579414
    Fun thing is, i never use paypal since i dont trust it due this reason. I only use bank tranfser. Ive never traded for items ingame.
    Thats not my name on the invoice, neither do i live there i can proof by giving my ip, i live in turkey at the time beining.
    Also i dont use that email. This can be easly faked, they couldve send the invoice to them self's to get me banned since they're mad at me for some reason.
  4. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    and you also cant proof that theyre not you and ips are easily faked. so youre saying that all these people all have something against you even on bp.tf a and outpost?
    http://csgo.backpack.tf/trust/76561198025424557
    http://www.csgoutpost.com/user/76561198025424557
  5. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
  6. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
  7. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
  8. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    Admins please hes been doing all over the pst year and impersonating please act
  9. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    rip guess this will never get looked at
  10. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Please be patient as other reports are being processed as well, this report will be reviewed by an admin when it's time.
    Once a report is filed, unconfirmed or not, the pending reports will show up on the accused SteamRep profile.
    When there are pending reports, users can see the details of such report(s) and determine whether he is guilty or not.
    When a report is confirmed and the accused is marked, it would be easier for the users to make the appropriate decision.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    AznZeus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.