1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198025795520 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Neil, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Neil

Neil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36006487
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198025795520

Victim profile: 76561198032278702

What happened? Description:
    I am selling a knife on csgolounge and this user added me to buy it, after he said he sent me money i checked the paypal the paypal balance was still 0€ the only thing that appeared was a custom made invoice that looked like if i received the money when in reality i did not.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first 5 images are the one where we talk via steam chat and agree on amount.
    The paypal image is what it looks like when he said he paid me.​

Attached Files:

2. Neil

Neil New User

Steam:
    Here is an image how it looks like when you create an invoice, even after i told him that he added the custom logo to the invoice and it looked fake and still denied it, so i tried it myself to see how it was done and bam just as i suspected.

Attached Files:

3. OjA (P)ETS

OjA (P)ETS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32764896
    yes it was me and i dont give a f✿✿✿ about this s✿✿✿. I will find your little sweet ass Neil and i will beat the s✿✿✿ out of you. My real life name is Martin Tätte.
  4. OjA (P)ETS

OjA (P)ETS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32764896
    f✿✿✿ GABEN
  5. Neil

Neil New User

Steam:
    You can be my punching bag anytime!
  6. -Kofiko`

-Kofiko` New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92213472
    he scammed me please give me back my items!! Bayonet | stained (FT) + vulcan (FT)!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

IDK WHAT DO! PLEASE HELP ME!
  7. Neil

Neil New User

Steam:
    He can't as he got trade banned, and most likely he traded your knife and skin to an alt and which i suppose it also trade banned. Try support, they usually do one time return(maybe).
  8. -Kofiko`

-Kofiko` New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92213472
    thank you, can you send me a link?
  9. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    They do one time returns for hijacked accounts on occasion. All normal steam trades are final and up to the end user to ensure that they are not scammed.
  10. XilentFuZe

XilentFuZe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64512386
    i also got scammed for my knife but i got into contacted steam to resolve this and they gave me back my item and trade banned him 2 days afterwards. People, if anything like that happens go create a ticket at steamsupport saying that he hijacked you (saying it was a out of steam transaction may not give you the item back) and then attempt to log into your acc with a vpn from another ip adress to let it seem like he tried to acess your account. in my case it worked out fine