1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198026236266 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Jake 5, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Jake 5

Jake 5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56536088
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198026236266

Victim profile: 76561198073337904

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to sell my 'Shadow Daggers | Fade' for real life money. I talked to this guy for at least 2 hours. He was constantly telling me that i have many scammers on my friends list and proving it to me through this website. So I began to trust him. He also showed me a bunch of proof why to trust him as he has a 1,000$+ steam account and how he wouldn't be stupid enough to risk it, many people commented on his profile, he had a bunch of friends, and he has a level 100+ steam profile. So we mad a deal of 750usd for the knife, and i sent the offer. After he received the item he IMMEDIATELY traded it to someone else and removed me. I have an entire video of this happening and me never receiving the money. For anyone deciding to trading with this guy PLEASE, IF YOU ARE DEBATING ON IF THIS GUY IS LEGIT HE IS NOT!!!! USE A WEBSITE LIKE OPSKINS TO GET YOUR REAL MONEY OF 300 DOLLARS THAN BEING GREEDY AND TRYING TO GET MORE! IT IS NOT WORTH IT! TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN GET LIKE I SHOULD HAVE DONE AND NOT BEEN GREEDY! DON'T LET HIM SCAM YOU, DON'T BE STUPID LIKE ME! Side note - HE IMMEDIATELY GETS RID OF YOUR SKIN TO SOMEONE ELSE. (i really don't feel like watching a 30 minute video of me getting scammed and editing for no benefit except to help others, if i could get my item back i would but ohh well, if you wanna trust me you can, if not don't)​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Jake 5
    I'm gonna need a full screen Steam client picture of your inventory history for 10/3/15. Do not crop or edit the picture.
    l'm also needing a full screen picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the past month. In that picture I need to see the url bar at the top of the page. Do not alter or edit the picture in anyway.
  3. Colt

Colt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52686180