1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198026590849 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Norman Bates, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Norman Bates

Norman Bates New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48131104
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198026590849

Victim profile: 76561198056527936

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to buy an AWP Asiimov from this user through PayPal. He wanted to trade it away for 50 euro. I sent him 50 euro through paypal. Afterwards, I asked him to trade with me but he did not respond. A few moments later, he was not in my Steam friends list anymore. I tried to re-add him again but it gave me an error saying "Error adding friend. Please try again."​

Provide Evidence:
    I do not have any screenshots of the chat I am afraid as I closed it by accident.​

Attached Files:

• Pay.png
      Pay.png
      File size:
      41.6 KB
      Views:
    • Guy.png
      Guy.png
      File size:
      429.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Norman Bates

Norman Bates New User

Steam:
    I was able to add him through my alternate account and get some chat messages with him before he removed me from his friend's list.

Attached Files:

• Scam.png
      Scam.png
      File size:
      739.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Norman Bates

Norman Bates New User

Steam:
    Isn't it odd how his profile is now private? It wasn't private before in the above pictures. It is obvious that he is hiding so he doesn't get caught and this is very suspicious. This helps prove that he is a scammer.

Attached Files:

4. Norman Bates

Norman Bates New User

Steam:
    Please I need to get this over and done with as the longer we take, the more time he has to escape and will be harder to take him down.
  5. Norman Bates

Norman Bates New User

Steam:
    This is what his profile looks like when he scammed me and the second screenshot has the AWP Asiimov that he was supposed to give me.

Attached Files:

6. Norman Bates

Norman Bates New User

Steam:
    He has just recently posted a trade exactly the same to what I tried to trade him. Be careful not to trade with him with for anything or else you taking a big risk to get scammed by this person.
    http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=31153296

Attached Files: