1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198026761768 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by inulover009, Feb 7, 2015.

1. inulover009

inulover009 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:106960591
    Again the chat window proves nothing without inventory history to prove it. As it stands now the accused needs to submit when exactly they traded the items, the chat window is hardly persuasive considering how long things like trade offers can sit before being accepted.

Until such evidence is submitted there is sufficient ground to keep the report open.
  2. Eldric Liaz

Eldric Liaz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20389429
    My screenshot of the chat clearly shows that the trade indeed happened yesterday between 4:36 PM to 7:28 PM ( Or 7:36-10:28 PM given my timezone difference .)
    Unless it matters REALLY that much for a screenshot of the trade history for a 3 hour gap?
    Either way, it's proof they traded the day before your screenshot of the status update.
  3. inulover009

inulover009 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:106960591
    It's well more than a three hour gap, I'm not sure exactly what numbers you are using. Again the chat log doesn't prove anything beyond the accused was talking about quickselling that that time and that's all it is at this point, Talk.
  4. Eldric Liaz

Eldric Liaz New User

Steam:
    Alright, at this point I'm 100% certain you are just being stubborn considering my chat log screenshot shows it happened within that 3 hours since he quicksold his unusuals for keys for the Knifestorm HWNN. Unless you believe them to magically get the pure needed for the Knifestorm from nowhere.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/timeframeevidence-png.211273/
    On the screenshot you can see then quickselling their 3 unusuals for pure to buy the Knifestorm HWNN with the timestamp of 7:36 PM.
    At 11:10 PM, LESS than 4 hours later, you can see them telling me they bought the Knifestorm HWNN after quickselling the Modest and other hats for pure.

That's pretty evident that it was a three hour gap. Not sure what else you are expecting to get out of a 2+2 scenario there, unless you are just being to stubborn to admit I'm right.
  5. Eldric Liaz

Eldric Liaz New User

Steam:
    At this point I'm done arguing. I've clearly shown it was the day before regardless and conflicts with the timestamp of your screenshot stating he knew when he obviously didn't since the status was made the day AFTER selling the Unusuals to Same2Me.
    I really don't see what else you are expecting here.

Ciao~
  6. Same2me

Same2me New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66721040

Trade happened at 1 AM exactly: http://prntscr.com/62m908
    Status was posted at 7:58 PM the same day. A 20 hour timespan.
  7. Human Skeletal Structure

Human Skeletal Structure Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33248020
    And s2m go only cautioned, this report is invalid
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @inulover009 , the accused traded with a person with a pending report on a partner community, the trade happend one day before the person got a tag. Our policy stands for marked scammer and obvious scammer alts, the person that he traded was not marked at the time and the report was being investigated. The accused had knowledge of the existence of such report , however we cannot demand that people search on every partner community and review every reports it selfs. Reports regarding trading with scammer take their time and require a lot of knowledge, therefore the accused cannot pull a verdict on his own. That being said, I'm going to archive this report.
    A quick note for the accused, in doubt don't trade, sometimes we should play it safe and think on what we have to lose radther on what we have to win.