1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198028455095 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Veyez, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Veyez

Veyez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44072883
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198028455095

Victim profile: 76561198098044784

What happened? Description:
    the guy stole my friend's flip knife fade, http://prntscr.com/4vsum3, he switched without my friend to notice and he blocked my friend.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Veyez

Veyez New User

Steam:
  3. eth0s

eth0s New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34094683
    That's one hella big lie.
    First of all, i didn't 'switch it' without your friend noticing, he actually gave me the knife, so don't try to lie.
    Second, let me remind you that Cake was trade-banned not so long ago, let me explain you why.
    As you know, people don't get trade-banned for no reason, that means he stole something, from someone.
    Here's when the story begins.
    One day some guy added me telling me that Cake scammed him, he added me because Cake was in my friendlist, and to be honest i didn't really believe him, he tried to prove me wrong when i was claiming Cake isn't scammer, and the whole story is a lie.
    And i believed cake when he said he didn't scam him, but then he got trade-banned, and he had to tell me the truth.
    He told me that he was supposed to pay this guy with paypal and after the other guy gave him the knife he blocked him.
    So now when the trade ban is over, Cake let me play with his knife so im giving it back to the other guy.
    Oh, and im interested, if Cake got scammed, why wouldn't he post this? Oh right, because he doesn't want people to see that he's on trade probation.
    Have a nice day.
  4. Veyez

Veyez New User

Steam:
    wow, nice story u got up there, that's why u traded that knife on csgo lounge?
    BTW, is that why u have a Butterfly knife in your inventory http://gyazo.com/29449e3db742f4f4513d54347de21af2
    just give him back his knife, don't be a shitbag.
  5. Veyez

Veyez New User

Steam:
    + http://gyazo.com/fb6d3708dc59360926c25e001b409b22
    I see how u want to give the man his knife back. he didn't scam anyone in his life, I even gave him my knife a few times and he didn't even think about taking it for himself so you're one lier.
  6. Cakify

Cakify New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68889528
    Hi orikiflotz, first I want to ask you to -I know you'll not do that- unblock me and add me just to talk =/
    let's start of that I even don't have paypal account, can't do any paypal scams. - first lie
    you told it's your dream knife :) (flip fade)- second lie?
    I totally don't care guys will see my trade probation, ask Veyez, guys that know me known I'm pretty trusted, -third lie.
    and when I asked valve why I got trade ban, they told too much scam reports, honestly, when you noob training quite a lot, you getting reports by the time, means even you might get trade ban in while. Fourth lie.
    and please, give me the name of the guy that you told I scammed him, want to talk to him a bit :)
  7. Cakify

Cakify New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68889528
  8. Veyez

Veyez New User

Steam: