1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198028564787 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NotVerySexy, Jun 21, 2014.

1. NotVerySexy

NotVerySexy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91898
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198028564787 ()

Victim profile: 76561197960449524

What happened? Description:
    BillLT offered to pay $90 + DayzStand alone for my whole infestations survivor stories global inventory and GC. he insisted he was a legit trader and showed off his 20 pages of +1 reputation he had. as well as his own steam free raffle group and item store "dotatf2shop" (http://skypernet.com/)

after trading him everything he asked for my paypal to send the money to. he claimed to have an error and cant send anything less than $100. we then agreed to make it $115 total. and then finally a $150 total for other in game items. after claiming to have more errors he said he would do it later. he waited a week before blocking me. I posted a -1 scammer on his steam wall and he deleted it too. (clearly editing his rep page to only look positive)

there are other users who made a complaint of this guy being a scammer. he also claimed to have done this trade already with 3 other people.

here is also another person who did the same trade I did with BIllLT and got scammed just like I did: http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/Mg5JQ/hobobilllt-steam-scammer-80-euro (his video of the scam: ). except this person got ripped off before I did.

I have screen shots showing he agreed to pay me $115 to $150 for the trade of items. as well as a screen shot of my paypal summary for the last 3 months showing he hasn't sent any amounts of $150 total

I also have video recording of me trading my items to his in game character "BillLT".

video 1 before trade:
    video 2 after trade:

he is still offering to buy whole infestations global inventorys for money on steam and other trading websites. he recently made a video showing off his infestation's global inventory which is clearly stolen.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  3. NotVerySexy

NotVerySexy New User

Steam:
    oh thanks, I thought this thread was going to get buried away with all the other pendings. im glad to see progress.

I tried to contact the other individual whos video I linked about posting their own report but they haven't responded to me yet.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    We get about 30-40 reports a day and with limited staff it sometimes takes weeks to get a reply. So just be patient with us and we will get to your report asap. Thanks.
  5. NotVerySexy

NotVerySexy New User

Steam:
    yeah after I reported I saw there were tons of pendings. I thought to myself this will take weeks but I was surprised how fast this went. thanks
  6. NotVerySexy

NotVerySexy New User

Steam:
    its been a pretty long time since I made this post, is it still being looked at or is it just being disregarded? this guy BillLT is still scamming people
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Hello @NotVerySexy,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015