1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198030340251 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Qyntra, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Qyntra

Qyntra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77709805
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198030340251

Victim profile: 76561198115685338

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to sell my items on a trade server when I got an invite to a trade from this guy. He did not care about my items much but wanted to sell his items, I was interested in his Strange Festive Revolver. I really wanted it, so I offered him The Dread Hiding Hood and 9 Refined Metal, he said that he will accept the trade. He removed all the items he had put up for trade, to show off what he was trading and as he removed all the items I did not want he quickswapped his Strange Festive Revolver for a regular Festive Revolver.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 206940
    The trade where quickswapping took place.

View attachment 206941
    After clicking on the users name.

A Screenshot containing any chat with this person can not be provided as he was not in my friend list, we were trading thru a trade server - agreement was set thru the trading window, did not screenshot it as I noticed the quickswap minutes after.​

Attached Files:

2. Qyntra

Qyntra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77709805
    After some searching I found out on what server he is trading, invited him in a trade. He lets the server and after 10 minutes joined it again with a new nickname, but the same profile picture. After some long discussion have gave me back my hat but refused to give back my 9 Refined.

Attached Files: