1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198031141067 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Pie, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Pie

Pie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45587662
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198031141067

Victim profile: 76561198051441053

What happened? Description:
    I bought Rainbow Seige six for 15 TF2 keys from this seller. The game was untradeable so the only way he given it to me using gifting method. After gifting me the game, I gave him the keys. The next day when I logged on, I got a notification from Steam saying the game has been removed from my account due to problems "processing payment for this item". I tried to add him but he never accepted my request. He changed his profile to private then I checked again later on to see that he unprivated his profile but changed his name and picture.​

Provide Evidence:
    The images below contain the chat, the transaction and the removal of the game.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Pie Go into your trade inventory history, make sure show URL is set and screen shot this day of the trade. Make sure not to edit anything. Thanks.
  3. Pie

Pie New User

Steam:
    Like this?
    The trade is the latest one.

Attached Files:

4. Pie

Pie New User

Steam:
    Sorry, I posted the wrong one. Thought you meant the URL in a browser.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok that one is fine, @Pie All I need now is a screen of your gift history please. Same thing just show the URL at the top, if opening up in a browser which would be better, move your mouse over the users name so the hypertext of the users steam URL shows up a the bottom and you can screen that too.
  6. Pie

Pie New User

Steam:
    Like this? I just uploaded the gift history and the licence history. It shows the DLC I got with the game (HD Texture pack) but doesn't show the game anymore. The most recent transaction is the game where I just recently bought it again.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks