1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198031258757 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JNeb900, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JNeb900

JNeb900 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54289353
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198031258757

Victim profile: 76561198068844434

What happened? Description:
    NOTE: I DID NOT TRADE HIM, OR GET SCAMMED BY HIM
    I contacted him saying I could sell him some keys. He agreed, then randomly said I had to go first (He said this after he sent me the trade after he supposedly sent money)
    I told him I wouldn't go first (Since I was selling and Im new to Paypal trading. I offered to get a middleman, but he refused to use one.
    I then removed him since he was acting fairly suspicious​

Provide Evidence:
    look at file​

Attached Files:

2. Jack Harkness

Jack Harkness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71541781
    you did good on not trade him but i highly suggest you to use a middleman from here steamrep or a guy you trust cuse on paypal trades 99% of the time you will get screwed

(im not a SteamRep admin, but ill do what i can to help)
  3. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35496514
    1) You never sent me a trade request, which can be confirmed in the trade chat - so you are a lier.
    2) I did agree to a middleman but not a steamrep, I can do a /r/tf2trade admin or any other type of middleman, but you clearly didn't understand that.

I've got 1000's of rep and 100's of cash rep, $10,000's of values in my backpack and steam account, u got nothing and no rep. So why would I give first and why am I the one getting acccused of this because your lack of experiance and reputation are low?
  4. Jack Harkness

Jack Harkness New User

Steam:
    d0, if you have more than 1000 reps and if they are legit +reps then you will be able to explain why you have this dont you?

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198031258757

its better let a SteamRep admin make his choice in this report

(Im Not SteamRep Admin but i will help how i can)
  5. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35496514
    I would recommend you actually checking my cash rep located on my profile, my 10,000+ trades made before you assume things without going outside this website.

Profile rep (some is cash) are mostly just users who made a successful trade with me, so obviously not something I will nor show as a very trustworthy reputation. But with my almost 500buds and 3000+ keys purchase with paypal within 3 WEEKS should tell I'm one of the most active and trusted seller this month. If you question this you obviously do not follow the market at all, not sure why you are defending this potential scammer anyway - you sink down the same level as him atm. You don't need to post here if you say a SteamRep admin can handle this.

I haven't done anything wrong, I refused to go first to a 0 rep 0 games user, are you advicing me I should send cash to these kind of users?
  6. Jack Harkness

Jack Harkness New User

Steam:
    1- i never traded with paypal cuse a friend of mine got scammed outta an aussie eyelander, so forgive my lack of knowledge on that matter i always use regular trades on items or steam market

2- i never question the credibility of a trader till i see it by myself

3- im not defending anyone here, i like to give both parts the benefit of doubt, also i never say you should send money

4- i added the report that appears cuse if you are inocent of that you should provide evidence to get that removed, cuse people most than likely see this page and that could get you on problems for any other trades like this one (most than likely he saw that one and though you were a scammer)

5 - he says hes new to paypal trades and i got surprised you didnt gave advice to this user like one that apears on yer profile called "Chill" with date of october 9 at 17:45, so forgive me if i insulted you in any way

*P.d. yes i can post in this report if i can help and bring evidence or advice to players that get in scammed or accused falsely*

(Im Not SteamRep Admin But Ill Help However I Can)
  7. Enthusiastic Doge

Enthusiastic Doge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59327119
    I've done multiple cash trades with d0. I've always went first, never needed a middle man. If he didn't want to use a steamrep admin, he didn't want to use a steamrep admin. I can prove multiple cash trades in paypal that I have done with d0.
    ~WoodenHouse
  8. Enthusiastic Doge

Enthusiastic Doge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59327119
    Also, this is not a scam attempt, this is just you being dissatisfied with how he wanted to do the transaction.
  9. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    I am not a steamrep middleman/admin:
    All you have is a chatlog of him proposing a paypal trade, there is no sign of scamming in it.
  10. MIMFUMASTANGL

MIMFUMASTANGL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:933468
    im just curious d0...like 2 weeks after i told you that you were trading with an altacc of a reported scammer, you bought another load of keys from him. why?
  11. skarl12

skarl12 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62833004
    I have a question for the OP. How is not going first a reason to call for a steamrep ban? He clearly has more reputation than you, and if you don't want to jump to conclusions on his steam profile rep, he has 81 Trust votes on backpack.tf, many of them talking about cash trades in which THEY GO FIRST. You were simply dissatisfied with him not wanting to go first in a trade in which he was clearly the more trustworthy user.
  12. Mr.Danny_

Mr.Danny_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48332388
    This report is just hilarious! d0 is probably one of the most trusted people in the tf2 trading community, even tho if we did try to scam you, there isnt a reason to, and it wouldnt make a lot of sense either. Hes a Steam member for 4 Years, he got a lot of rep, and has got a lot of items, it makes no sence to risk those items for a couple of keys. Also, he did agree on a Middleman, and he didnt say that he wont use one, he simply said he wont use one from steamrep.
  13. Guys please, this is not a place where you throw your opinions. A report is a report, it only gets replied with comments with proofs that affect the report. Just wait for a mod to make his decision.
  14. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Not a scam attempt. Disagreement between two parties.
    Archiving.
    timmeh timmeh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.